Morning

The sun's warm light came through the windows, shining upon the bed. The fresh smell of spring was blown with a gentle breeze. The day would be a hot but pleasant day, as far as anyone could tell. Moving on from descriptions, we will focus on our two lovely heroes-in-training.

Earphone Jack and Creati were both exhausted from the previous night. Class 1A and Class 1B both had to go through intense training. With the rise in villains and crime, heroes couldn't wait until something happened. Everyone was taking action all over the world. This also meant that young heroes needed to prepare themselves.

Jirou had been strengthening her earphone jacks so she could pick up more noises. Momo had been working on creating different objects and memorizing each one's components. Needless to say, both were exhausted. The comfort and safety of Momo's bed caused both girls to fall asleep upon impact.

Despite the fact UA had allowed the students the day off, Momo knew they would have to awaken soon. She slowly opened her eyes, turning away when the bright light hit her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, sighing when her shoulder popped. "What a lovely day." Momo quietly whispered to herself. She laid back against the pillows and turned her head to look at Jirou.

Jirou was still asleep, curled under the covers. Momo snickered when she saw some drool trailing down Jirou's cheek. Smiling, Momo gazed fondly down at Jirou. She would allow Jirou to sleep all day if she wanted, but Momo knew she couldn't. The students didn't just have the day off to relax. They needed to practice their quirks at the training grounds, and Momo wanted to get an early start. The sooner they started, the more practice they would get in and the sooner they would maybe be done.

Momo brushed Jirou's hair gently, before leaning over Jirou. "Time to wake up." Jirou let out a groan and turned away. Momo chuckled, before draping herself over Jirou. "Jirou, you must wake up. We promised Mr. Aizawa we would be at the training grounds before noon." She heard a small sigh, before Jirou turned over to face her. She got off Jirou and allowed the girl to kiss her cheek gently.

"Waking up with you is awesome. Just wish Mr. Aizawa would let us have one day to ourselves. We could just lay here together for hours." Jirou smiled dreamily. Momo chuckled. "We have the weekends off. I'm sure you'll get your wish then." Jirou gave Momo one of her smiles that never failed to brighten someone's day. Momo herself wished she could spend the day with her love, but work had to be done before relaxation.

After showering and changing, Momo made her way towards the kitchen. Since no one else was up, she was the only person in the kitchen. She hummed softly as she heated up the stove and began preparing breakfast. While cooking, she felt two arms wrap around and hug her from behind. Leaning back, Momo made out Jirou's beautiful face watching her.

"Beautiful as always." Jirou sighed, leaning against Momo. "I'm not the only one." Momo replied back. Both heroes in training smiled at each other. Turning away from the stove, Jirou leaned closer to Momo. Just as she was about to close the space......

Mina and Denki walked into the kitchen. They intermediately stopped talking when they saw the two girls in the middle of their session. Both girls froze immediately when they saw their classmates watching them. It was silent for a moment, before Denki began speaking. "So, you girls been having fun?" 

Jirou glared at Denki and slowly walked towards him. He took off while Jirou slowly trailed behind, glaring at him the entire time. Meanwhile, Momo was overwhelmed by Mina's questions. She thought to herself, "We never get a moment's peace, huh?" 

How have you guys been? I enjoyed making this chapter! I might make a more exciting or adventurous chapter next time.