Welcome Home Girls

Enjoy my first ever filler chapter of many to come! :D

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"The entire library? You can't be serious? Really?"

- Lily Carter

-

The Doctor stayed eerily quiet in his chair watching the sisters talk amongst themselves. Both of the sisters were still in their gowns as they were too engrossed in their conversation to change. He has been thinking about something for quite sometime and have decided to do it.

"So!" The Doctor spoke after turning off the monitor. "I was thinking-"

"Yikes. That's a scary thing." Lily joked, leaning against the console.

"Ha ha." The Doctor mocked her. "This is actually a good thought so you two better be nice to me or you don't get your surprise."

Rose perked up. "Ooh! I love surprises."

"Same here." Lily agreed and crossed her arms. "So, whatcha got Doc?"

"Follow me girls." Her answered.

The Doctor lead both sisters through the corridors of the TARDIS. They walked passed multiple doors all closed, hiding their contents inside.

"You two have been traveling with me for a while now and I'm sure you aren't leaving anything soon." The Doctor spoked. "So I've decided you both need rooms. Having to change all the time in the closet may get tiring at times."

"Exactly!" Rose replied. "Do you know how large that place is?"

"I got lost three times just searching for the shoes." Lily said.

"Well," He looked behind him at them. "Now that won't be an issue."

"Oh really?" Lily's eye arched up. "How so?"

"Just make sure you keep up." He winked at them before quickening his step.

-

The Doctor stopped after he lead them to what seemed to be a bedroom door. He turning the knob and pushed opened the door revealing a bedroom. The room housed a large bed and it's own sitting area in front of a fireplace. Mounted over the white marble mantle was thin flat screen telly. The room had a pink theme with fresh roses planted around in different locations.