Lost Girls

"Hey," I hear Hunter say behind me as I'm clearing a table.
"Are you crazy, Elena is just outside. With your brother might I add. And she's telling me to stay away from you." I say with an eye roll.
"Don't worry, I came in through the side door." He promises.
"Good, I don't want her to know I broke my promise."
"Maybe you should just stay away from me." He tells me. "All I mean is, it's gonna cause problems between you two. I should go, just listen to your sister." He tells me and walks out the side door of the grill.
"Now I need to go give my sister their drinks." I mumble to myself and walk away.
"Hey, here are your drinks." I tell them and shoot Elena that if looks could kill, she would be dead. "So, Stefan how are you doing today?" I ask him with a smile and he looks confused and a little uncomfortable.
"I'm good. How are you?" He asks.
"I'm good. Anyways I should get back to work." I tell him. "Would you guys like anything else?" I ask them.
"No, Phebs, we're good." Elena tells me.
"Okay, have a nice day then." I tell her and walk away to another table to wait them.

▫️▫️▫️

I walk up the stairs to my house. I ended up taking a second shift because Vicki bailed on her's, so I covered for her so she didn't lose her job. I go to open my front door when it opens and Vicki runs out pushing past me followed by Matt. I get up and turn to see Vicki gone. I get up on my feet and look around and Stefan, Hunter, Elena and Jeremy have joined us outside.
"Was that Vicki? Is she okay? I mean she totally bailed on her shift today and now she's at the house. What's going on?" I ask them and Elena, Hunter and Stefan share a few words before Hunter and Stefan go off with Matt to find Vicki.
"Hey come on. We'll wait inside, we can clean up while we wait." Elena tells me and Jeremy taking us inside.

"Maybe we should call Matt." Jeremy tell us as Elena cleans up.
"He'll call when he finds her." Elena tells him.
"Well, what are we supposed to do?"
"We wait. We're supposed to wait." Elena tells us.
"I don't know what's wrong with her." Jeremy tells us looking defeated.
"She'll be fine. It'll all be fine." Elena tell us and I go over to Jeremy and give him a light hug in support when the door bell rings and we all rush to the door. Damon is there and Elena tries to close the door on him but he opens it.
"Jeremy take Phoebe upstairs." She tells us and Jeremy take my arm and takes me up to his room. We we're up there for about a half hour before I figure I'd just leave.
"Hey are you gonna be okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, you can go if you need to."
"Okay, I'm gonna go see Hunter, let me know when they find her?"
"Yeah, no problem."
"Thanks, and if your could not tell Elena where I went that would be great." I tell him.
"Yeah, secret is safe with me." He tells me and I give him a quick thanks before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs to see Elena up against the door crying.
"Oh my god! Elena are you okay?" I ask her.
"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just Stefan and I are officially over." She tells me through tears.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Well, we can be single together than."
"Did you break up with Hunter?" She asks me.
"Well, you told me to stay away from him."
"Yeah, but I didn't think you would listen to me." She tells me with a laugh.
"Yeah, well I didn't. He did the breaking up. He told me that you were right and I should stay away from him. You know the part that sucks though? I thought I really liked him. Maybe even love. And yeah that's very cliche and we've only been together for like a month and a half but, I know we had something." I tell her. "Anyways, let's forget about boys. We can binge watch our favorite episodes of Gilmore Girls and eat a whole bunch of un healthy junk food. Like old times." I tell her.
"Yeah, like old times." She says and we get up and go to the loving room.

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter and next chapter will be a little short because I didn't know what to do with Phoebe. This is obviously where Elena finds out about vampires. And Phoebe obviously doesn't know yet. So I'm sorry, but I hope you're enjoying.