Chapter 100: A Journey to Redemption.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: WOW! THE 100TH CHAPTER! In honour of this, I wrote an extra long chapter for it, enjoy.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Patty Keys was in the middle of giving a tour of Yang's Haunted Temple to the medium-sized tour group.

"And here we have Yang's, Haunted Temple." Patty Keys informed the tour group.

"Look!" A little girl from within the tour group shouted and the tour group turned to see the land and Haunted Temple taken to the skies.

"Make that, used to have." Patty Keys said in shock as the Haunted Temple floats off to reaches New Djinjago.

"Should I junk the temple for scrap?" Dogshank asks her Captain once the Haunted Temple had arrived too New Djinngo.

"No, keep it. I rather like the look of it. I could always use a temple. But clean it up. It's filthy." Nadakhan said dismissively.

Dogshank shrugs in indifference and sprays water from the ships hose on it to clean it.

"Hey! This is my temple! Knock that off!" Yang shouted from one of the temple's windows at the pirates.

"And take care of those pesky ghosts while you're at it. They are so last season." Nadakhan groaned while rolling his eyes at the ghost.

Dogshank only shrugs and re-aims the hose to take care of the ghosts at her Captain's orders.

Yang screams and slams the window shut to protect himself from the threat of water. Yang quickly motions his students out of his temple. "Quick, hurry. This way." Yang ushered to his pupils, to get them to safety.

"Sorry to bother you, Captain, but we've seemed to have recruited some landlubbers. They want to help you in your endeavours." Flintlocke said showing off the pair to the Captain.