Ch.18

Ny'kera pov.

"Ari I just don't understand, like how could she do some foul ass shit like that bruh? Knowing I'm pregnant and everything like family really ain't shit" I vented as I wiped my tears .

It's been one long depressing ass week, I just can't seem to figure out how your own family could do you so dirty, knowing my cousin and baby daddy had sex it disgusting.

Pulling out my phone I finally got the courage to call Lensey and on the 4th ring she picked up.

"Hello? Kera where you at? I went to your house and-"

"You trifling ass slut. All the dick in the world and you had to fuck on the one dick that was mines....your disgusting"

"Who told you ? It was all key idea I swear he pressured me into it" she spoke.

"I don't care Lensey you some of the only family I have left and you gone do me like that for real?" I spoke feeing myself get all worked up again.

Emotions hit 10x harder when you pregnant.

"Kera i'm sorry, please forgive me"

"Stay yo sorry ass away from me , if I ever see you again on my child bitch ima fuck you up-"

Ari snatched the phone from me and hung it up " yo baby ain't even born yet and you already putting something on his life"

I laughed a little before wiping my eyes, talking to her somewhat made me feel better? I just wish we were face to face and I could fuck her up.

—————————

Stop reading & not voting 😒.

When is yo last day of school?

Mines is May 27🤪 I got under 2 weeks left 🥵.