03 ┊ bitch sensei

CHAPTER THREE
BITCH-SENSEI。

rxven__

"I'm home!" I said as I left my shoes near the front door.

"Welcome back, sweetheart. Why did you come home so late?" My mom greeted as she was cooking for dinner.

Well, shit.

I went home so late, which is unusual. The thing is, before going home, I stopped by Isogai's part time job with Rio.

Considering the fact that I can't hide anything from her, I told her everything that went down a few hours ago when I fell with Karma.

Except the part where he left me speechless with his words, that is. What did he mean by that?

Suddenly, what Rio told me came back in my head.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

Do I?

How do you know when you still have feelings for somebody? And if you do, what would you do if you realize you're still as willing to be foolish for love just for them?

If I still have feelings for him, nothing is going to change. What would Rio get from knowing that I still like him? The satisfaction of knowing that I still like him?

Even if I still do, what would he do?

It's not worth it to fall for the same person who shattered your heart once, Karma.

And I'm sorry for that.

Coming back from reality, I replied to my mom with a small smile in my face as I went to her to kiss her cheek. "I stopped by Isogai's part time with Rio, mom. Why are you home so early, though?"

She smiled at me as she cooked, replying, "I have a shift at midnight, so I won't be staying here for too long, honey."

"Is that so... how about dad? He's coming back from his business trip today, right?" I asked as I sat on the chair.

"He'll be coming home early. He's excited to see you again after so long, you know."

"He saw me a week ago, mom." I rolled my eyes, standing up to take a shower. "I'll be taking a shower,"

"Okay, your dad said that he's already in town. He'll be back by dinner!" She announced.

While taking a shower in the bathroom, I wondered if my parents knew about Karma being in the same class as me. My dad being out of country when he came back was really a big advantage for me, especially knowing how he scolded me back then, even though we already broke up by the time he was scolding me. But knowing them, they probably found out one way or another. They're just waiting for me to speak out.

Or so I thought.

Here I am, in the dining room, completely dressed up in my casual clothes as I am having dinner with both of my parents.

"So I heard that Akabane is in E Class now." My mom said casually.

My spoon and fork fell from my hands.