14.

A/N: Here's a new chapter for you guys! It's so much fun to see some of you come back each time and interact. I love reading your comments, so please keep commenting! Enjoy!

The last couple of days in the house have been absolutely amazing. Of course, Lauren and Camila still bicker all the time, but they haven't had another explosion yet. They have even practised some scenes together in which Camila tried to keep in her comments and Lauren tried to be appropriate. It's still taking a lot of effort, but at least they're trying. They're currently in the middle of trying to discuss a scene when Camila gets a phone call. "Oh, wait a second," she says as she picks up her phone. She looks at the caller ID and her face immediately lights up as she answers the call.

"Hi Hailz," she says happily, to which Lauren replies with an eye roll. She grabs her script and just scans the pages, trying to look like she isn't listening to the conversation. "Yeah, I miss you a little bit too," Camila continues, as she blushes a little bit. She isn't that big on PDA and especially not around Lauren, who will tease her about it endlessly. A big part of the conversation consists of Camila just speaking in confirmations as Hailee happily chats on about the horrible teacher at her college. "How's it going with you and Lauren? No one murdered yet?" she finally asks after having vented about the weird professor. Camila chuckles as she glances at Lauren, who immediately looks down at her script again. "It's been okay," Camila says honestly. "We're actually working on our seventh episode already!" she exclaims proudly. "Wow, that's actually really impressive," Hailee replies genuinely. "I hope you're not practising the make out scenes out there," she adds jokingly. Camila blushes and glances at Lauren again, who immediately looks down once again. She's definitely not paying attention at all. "No! No, we don't. No," Camila stammers shyly. Hailee just chuckles on the other end of the line. "You sound really confident about that Mila," she says as Camila just keeps blushing. "I've got to go to my next class, though. Can I call you later? I just wanted to check up on you." Camila nods in response until she realises that Hailee can't see that. "Yes, of course. Good luck in class. Don't let Professor Pervy check you out. I will deck him in the face," Camila says, to which Hailee laughs. "Sure, I'd love to see that happen. Speak to you later, bye!" Camila says her goodbye too and then she hangs up, still smiling from the conversation.

"Wow, a college girl huh?" Lauren says as she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. "I knew you wouldn't be able to not say something," Camila sighs. "She's really great, though." Lauren just laughs about her own joke before she replies. "Good for you. What are you going to do when we have to date, though?" Lauren asks as she makes quotation marks with her fingers around the word 'date'. It doesn't sound like she asks the question to bother Camila, it sounds like a genuine question, which is quite special coming from the green eyed girl. Camila sighs again, as she plays with a strand of her hair. "I don't know. I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days and it's driving me insane," Lauren nods as Camila continues. "I've literally been single for years and now that I've finally found someone that I might actually like, this shit happens," she says as she flops down on the couch. "Does she know you have to do this?" Lauren asks, to which Camila just nods in affirmation. "So, are you going to date her, like, secretly?" Lauren asks. The younger girl just sighs again. "I really don't know. It wouldn't be fair to her either, you know?" she thinks out loud as Lauren just nods along. "But at the same time I really like her, so maybe she'd be fine with it?" she continues. "She sounds like she'd do anything for you to be honest, like a little happy puppy," Lauren chuckles and for the first time in this conversation Camila does too. "Yes! That's the problem. She shouldn't just let everything happen to her!" Camila exclaims to which Lauren just shakes her head. "I don't think that's the case. She just really likes you. If I really liked someone I would date them secretly too, if that was the way to be with them. As long as there's going to be a time where we wouldn't have to be a secret, you know?" she explains. Camila nods as she's biting her bottom lip in thought. "Yeah, maybe you're right. Thanks," she smiles at Lauren, to which Lauren blushes in reply. "You're welcome. Want to take a break from studying?" she asks and Camila immediately nods. "Yes please, I think my brain is fried." The older girl laughs. "I think it has always been fried Cabello," she says as she quickly stands up, getting used to the incoming slaps. "I'm going on a walk. See you later," Lauren says with a little wave as she walks to the door. Camila waves back and grabs her book. She's reading Gone Girl and she's absolutely obsessed with it, so she immediately gets pulled back into the story.

After about half an hour, Normani and Dinah walk into the living room together. Camila looks up from her book and looks them up and down. "Did you just wake up? At the same time? At twelve o' clock?" Dinah turns very red and Normani just replies with a cool "Yes, why?" to which Camila looks at them suspiciously. "Okay," she simply answers after a few seconds, before she continues reading. Dinah releases the huge breath she was holding and Normani just chuckles at Dinah's nervousness. "Where's Lo?" she asks as she tries to turn on the coffee machine, which turns out to be quite complicated, so Dinah decides to help by slapping it very aggressively. Weirdly, it actually works. "Going for a walk," Camila replies without looking up from her book, because she seriously can't stop reading after that insane plottwist. "Did you have a fight again?" Dinah asks as she grabs two plates and puts them on the kitchen counter. Camila shakes her head. "No, we just decided to have a break from practising all our scenes." Dinah nods in reply and grabs a couple of eggs to make breakfast with. In the meantime, Normani has figured out how to work the coffee machine and hands Dinah a cup of coffee. "It's going quite well between you guys now, right?" she asks as she carefully takes a sip of her coffee. Camila once again just nods in affirmation, because why can't people stop talking to her when she's reading? Dinah wiggles her eyebrows. "Would you say you like each other now?" she asks as she flops down on the couch next to Camila, completely forgetting that she was making some breakfast.

Camila closes her book in surrender, knowing that she can forget reading her book when Dinah's around. "No, I wouldn't say that. I'd say that we tolerate each other a little bit better than before. Happy?" Dinah just bounces on the couch happily. "It's happening, it's happening. All aboard my motherfucking ship!" Camila doesn't want to dignify this with an answer, so she simply rolls her eyes. "Leave them alone Dinah, you aren't helping them at all," Normani says as she hands Dinah a plate with breakfast that she made, knowing that Dinah wasn't going to do it anyway. Dinah thanks her, but keeps bouncing on the couch. "They don't even need my help with all that eyefucking they've been doing," she wiggles her eyebrows. Normani raises her shoulders at Camila. "I'm sorry, I really tried," she tells her. Camila laughs. "Thanks Mani, there's no helping with this one," she says as she points to Dinah. Normani laughs too. "I know," she says as she looks at Dinah with a certain look in her eyes that Camila can't quite decipher.

"Shall we go swimming later?" Dinah asks to change the subject, before she gets Camila and Normani too annoyed. Normani and Camila both nod enthusiastically. "Hell yeah," Normani says. "I didn't bring six bikinis for no reason," she adds. "Six?!" Camila exclaims, "We're only here for a week!"

"Exactly, I need to make sure I look flawless every single day and before you ask 'why not seven then?", because we only drove the first day and I knew that beforehand," Normani finishes with a dramatic flip of her hair.

Camila laughs as Dinah winks at Normani. "You always look flawless, Mani," she says as Camila watches them closely and Normani blushes.

"We'll have to wait until Lauren's home, though. It probably won't be long, I guess," Camila finally says after she's done studying the two girls.

Dinah wiggles her eyebrows. "Obviously, because you couldn't possibly miss seeing Lauren in a bikini."

Normani laughs and Camila just blushes furiously, whilst frustratingly stuttering. "That's not, no! It's just common decency to wait for someone when they're not around! I don't want to.. No!" she rambles on whilst Normani and Dinah just laugh.

"Sure honey. You just had a full on gay panic attack," Dinah says smirking at Camila.

Camila quickly grabs her book and starts reading again, not wanting to be a part of this conversation anymore.