➸'Unlucky'

I am SO sorry for not posting
but here's one for u
🖤🖤

"Omg Bella! I see the bus!" Kendra yells from the sidewalk, everyone squeals and grabs their luggage getting ready to leave. Right now the volleyball team is waiting at a bus stop so we can get to the airport to fly to London. The bus zooms down the street but slows down as it comes to our stop. The doors open and one by one piling into the bus.

"Eek, I'm so excited." Kendra squeals squeezing my hand. I smile to her as we grab the back row of the bus and rest our feet on the empty seats in between us.

"Me too." I smile again, I'm super excited. Not only am I going to London, I'm going with Kendra. We first met at the the team tryouts and we instantly clicked, and we ended up in the A team together, We are super close but not as much outside of volleyball since she goes to another school far away. The bus starts and gets back in the road making its way to the airport. I close my eyes ready to sleep, knowing it's going to be a long time till we get there. But the bus stops and two people get on, first, this  cute guy who has brown hair, pretty jawline, and big muscly arms, and second. This middle-aged woman who has ragged hair and her clothes are all crumpled. I close my eyes again ready to try and sleep again but snap my eyes open when I feel someone move my feet. I look to see the lady pushing my feet off the seat so she could sit there, but she doesn't, she sits right beside me. There's 5 seats on the back row and she sat on the one right beside me. Okay, I brush it off. I close my eyes again and I begin to dose off.

"Bleh bleh bleh bleh." Is all I hear when I wake up, I look outside and we are barely even halfway when I realise, what's that noise? I look to the lady beside me and she just starts vomiting, like so casually.

"Ew what the f-" I mutter before some of her vomit lands on me. At that moment in my life I know I missed up. I almost gag myself seeing this on me. I look at this woman in disgust before grabbing my luggage and finding another seat, but by now the bus is almost completely full. I roll my eyes, great. I'm about to sit down again when I see a free seat beside someone, I shrug and think this'll do much better than hobo woman. I wheel my suitcase over and sit beside them, I look over to the person to see who this is and it's the cute guy I saw before. I turn back to the volleyball team and they're all silently cheering me on. Lucky me. Once he realises I sat next to him he looks down at the vomit on me and snickers.

"Unlucky." He grins. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, not my fault she's obsessed with me or something." I laugh. He smiles at me.

"I'm Ryan." He grins, I nod.

"My name's Barbara." I fake smile.

"Really? I've always wanted to date someone named Barbara." He smirks once again saying quietly in my ear.

"Unlucky. My names actually Bella." I grin dodging his movements.

"Eh, I'll guess Bella will do." he smiles shaking my hand.

Thirty minutes pass by like sonic the hedgehog and Ryan and I are cracking jokes and acting as if we've known eachother our whole lives.

"And then my grandpa rolls down the road on his motorcycle popping wheelies with the groceries!" He exclaims and I die of laughter.

"But then the next day grandma yells at him that he's useless!" He yells. In that moment the the bus yeets around and I almost fall off the seat, he grabs me to make sure I don't fall, he pulls me back up and I look at him.

"Thanks mate." I smile. For the whole time I've been with Ryan I totally forgot about Kendra and the gang, I look back at them all looking at me and Ryan and gushing. I snap my finger at them and roll my eyes. I'm not moving on so quickly, jeezus. I look out the window and realise we are pulling up to the airport, I frown.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm travelling around Europe to get some good pictures for my photography portfolio." He smiles, Damn. I kinda wish he'd be in London by some miracle.

"Oh cool, It was nice meeting you." I smile hugging him. I grab my stuff and head off the bus with Kendra.

"How was sitting next to the hottie?" She asks seeing over him.

"It was fine, he's only 19 though. He's super smart and funny and CUTE." I sigh totally in love.

"Go for it! Ask him out." She squeals, her saying that though kinda made my heart sink, she doesn't know about Leo and I don't think I like Ryan like that?

"Nah, I just got out of a bad relationship, not really looking for a new one just yet." I smile faintly. Kendra's mouth stand agape.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise."

"It's fine." I smile. We hop off the bus and into the front doors of the airport, thank god for leaving behind all the old memories for a while.

IM SORRY GUYS FORGIVE ME U SLUT.
jks u ain't slutty ily
I'm going on vacation for a week so hopefully it will give some inspiration
❤️