t h i r t y

You wake up at seven in the morning because of the pain, although it has lessened, it's still enough to get you out of sleep.

You watch T.V. til ten in the morning because Jimin continues his sleep, and then he finally wakes up when it's half past eleven.

"Good morning." he mumbles, sitting up and running his fingers through his hair.

"Sleep well?" you ask, lifting your sweater up and looking at your wound again, the gauze blood stained again.

"Mhm. How's the wound?" he asks, leaning towards you and holding up your sweater as well.

"A little too comfortable there, buddy." you lean back on your elbows as he observes.

He chuckles, "I need to make sure there's no infection, I might be in your space for a while." he says before getting out of bed and locking the door to the bathroom.

You push yourself out of the bed very carefully, scrunching your face and waiting for some sort of sharp pain, but it's just the regular constant sting you've been feeling all the time.

You successfully get out of bed and look at the mirror, taking your sweater off completely. You spin around in the mirror, looking at the gauze from all angles.

You can't believe you've been shot, and you're surviving, with no proper medical care.

You rub your fingers across the gauze, careful when around the wound.

You hear the lock turning and quickly grab your sweater, putting it on.

"We're probably going back today." Jimin says, drying his hands with a towel.

"Really?" you turn to him and he nods.

"We have to get you home anyway." he says, going into his bag for clothes.

Right, home.

"That's good, I've been living out of this sweater since we left." you look down at the blood stained fabric, when he suddenly tosses you a hoodie.

"You should've said something." he says before he, out of the blue, takes his own shirt off making you quickly turn around, hiding your face in the hoodie.

You hear him laugh quietly, "Sorry." he mumbles and you roll your eyes.

"Oh, you accidentally took your shirt off, did you?" you say sarcastically.

"It's not like you've never been interested before, didn't you sneak a look-" he starts to recall a moment you've tried to forget and you turn back around, yelling over him.

"Alright, alright! Point made." you say and he smiles a proud smile, still pulling his shirt down.

Before he can fully cover himself, you notice a black spot on the very bottom of his stomach, almost to where his waistband meets.

He notices your eyes and looks down, "Oh, that." he says and slightly pulls his shirt back up. That's when you see the similar eye with the cross that Taehyung showed you on his shoulder.

"That's your cartel's symbol." you say for him and he looks back into your eyes.

"Which one told you?" he asks.

"Taehyung." you answer.

It's such a mesmerizing tattoo. The eye wide as if at has just seen something horrifying, the reflection of the cross in its lens burning, as if the eye sees agony.

Sees something it shouldn't have seen.

"What does it mean?" you ask, finally pulling your eyes away from it, making him cover it again with his shirt.