A New Tune (Luka x ftm!reader)

Miraculous Ladybug
When I showed up at his house, his mom looked up. She was currently getting things ready for the music festival this year. She gave me a large smile, welcoming me. "Luka is in his room. Want me to get him?" I shook my head. "I can. I wanted to talk to him anyway." I replied. She nodded and went back to working on setting up the drum set.
I walked inside and went straight to his room. My heart was pounding in my chest. I knew I had to tell him today otherwise it would drive me insane. Before I even opened the door, I could hear the sound of his guitar. He was playing sweet melody that made me stop in my tracks. I couldn't help, but crack a smile despite my nervousness.
I slowly opened the door, but made sure to knock on it before hand. "Hey, Luka? You in here?" I asked, turning into the room, not seeing him right away. A small chuckle came from the corner of the room. He was sitting on a trunk with his guitar in his hands. He stood up, bring the instrument with him. "Who else?" He asked jokingly. He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him, telling me to join him.
After sitting down, he looked at me for a few seconds. "You seem to be feeling..." He stopped at that and fixed his guitar in his lap. He began playing a tune. It was anxious, unsteady. Exactly what I was feeling. It always baffled me how Luka could express feelings using music. I nodded. "Sounds about right." I mumbled. He stopped and stared at me.
"You okay?" He asked quietly. I shrugged. "I need to talk to you." He turns to me completely, putting his guitar on the floor. "What's bothering you, y/n? Is it your family being mean to you again? I swear of you need a new place to live, my mom...." I cut him off.
"No. It's not that. Thank you though." I pause for a second. "It's about a boy." He was frozen for a second and then the lightest chuckle came out. "That's all? You're this... Messy about a boy?" He asks. I nod, knowing it's stupid. I look at him, with a small smile.
He grabs his instrument again and glances down. "So does he make you feel like...." He played for a few seconds. The tone was.... Chaotic would be the only word that would describe it. "Or...." And he played another tune. This one light and fluffy. It reminded me of butterflies in the stomach.
"The latter." I replied. He nodded, obviously happy with the choice. "Who is this boy? Do I know him? Is he gay or are you crushing on a straight guy?" He jokes. I panicked. I don't even know. "Well.... You do know him, but im not sure he's gay or not."
He sat still for a second, looking at his guitar. "Name?" He asks simply. It's now or never, I tell myself. Without backing out I look down at my hands and reply, "His name is Luka."
Luna looks up in surprise. I could feel the bed shake as he did so. We sit in silence for a good thirty secomds before he answers. "He's not gay." And it's silent again.
I feel myself stop breathing. He doesn't like me. I should have known. He has been so nice to me, helping me when my family or school mates are transphobic, but that doesn't mean he'd be attracted to me. I feel myself start to tear up, but I try to hold it in. It's fine if he doesn't like me. All I need is his friendship.
"But it's a good thing he's pansexual." Luka says after a few second, but it felt like hours. I glance up in shock. "What?" I ask. He smiles and lightly puts his hands over mine, which was resting on the thigh. "I like you too." He replies and looks out the window. "You're a melody that's been running through my head constantly. It never goes away, but I don't want it to." His gaze shifted to me again. I couldn't help but smile. "You're a new kind of melody I never want to lose. You're a tune I want to drown myself in and listen to nothing else." He continues.
I smiled and intertwined our fingers. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I ask. He nods. "Of course."
Guys! I finally caught up on Miraculous Lady bug! So requests are now opened for that show! If you guys have any requests, please go to the first request page that way its more organized.