43

Your POV

Beep beep...

The beeping sound next to me made me stir a bit, my eyesight was a bit blurry and it's too bright. While I let my eyes adjust to the light I could smell the strong scent of disinfections. When I tried to move my arm I winced and looked down to see it was bandaged from my torso down to my left arm. I was dressed in a hospital gown and inside a room.

The door opened as Jungkook's familiar black hair came to my vision, he didn't noticed I was awake for a few seconds before he looked up and froze.

"Y/N?"

I forced out a smile, "H-hey Kook." my voice cracked and it felt a bit dry, God knows how long I've been out. "Holy shit! Wait, I'll call the doctor!" Jungkook said before speeding out from the ward or room, wherever I am. Loud footsteps echoed as a tall man with a doctor's coat walked inside with a smile, followed by a concerned looking Areum.

"Hello miss Kwon, how are you feeling?" he asked with a smile. He's good looking I tell you that.

"Good, other than a headache and a sore throat." I winced as the doctor helped me to sit up, "How long was I out?" I asked him as Areum handed me a cup with a straw, a metal straw save the turtles kids. "3 days, you suffered from blood lost and exhaustion. Luckily they brought you over quickly with the other guy-"

"Oh my God Moonbin! Is he okay?!"

Areum held my hand with hers, "Moonbin ssaem is okay, uncle Jin said he will wake up after you wake up." Areum explained pointing to the doctor who she calls uncle Jinnie. "Oh yeah, my name is doctor Kim Seokjin but since you are Namjoon's girlfriend you can just call me Jin." Jin smiled.

"I'll give you a check up and your meds to take, meanwhile you can rest here." Jin said before doing this checkup with Areum sitting next to me, she had a band aid just above her right eyebrows and a bit of bruises that is fading on her arms too. She saw me staring at her before climbing up on the bed and laid her head in my chest with her arms drapped over my stomach, I pulled her closer.

"Everything seems fine, I'll let the cook know to give you porridge since you haven't ate for 3 days to avoid stomachache. Areum are you going to stay here with your unnie?" Jin asked while patting Areum's head, "Yes, I'll stay here with my mommy." She mumbled.

Mommy.

Jin smiled before leaving the room, I looked down at her and smiled. "Mommy? Am I your mommy baby?" I asked her, "Yes, I want you to be my mommy." Areum played with the hem of the sleeve if my hospital gown gently, "Okay baby." I placed a kiss on her head making her smile. The door opened as Namjoon and my brother walked inside.

"Y/N, thank God!" Jiyong quickly went over and kissed my temple and rested his forehead against mine. "I thought I lost you for the second time, I was so scared and worried." Jiyong breathed out. I went to look over at Namjoon who was staring at me, Jiyong seemed to notice this. "I'll give you two some time alone, come on sunflower, you said you wanted to ride inside my car right?" Areum sat up excitedly.

"The bright red one?"

"Yes sweetie." Jiyong chuckled as he carried her in his arms before leaving us alone. As soon as the door closes Namjoon took wide steps and before I knew it his lips were on mine, I didn't respond for a second but I finally kisses him back cupping his face with my hand, both of our lips molding against each other. Namjoon was the one who broke the kiss first before kissing me all over my face making me let out a soft chuckle.

"You had no idea how worried I was, fuck. First it was Areum and then you, I didn't know what to do and think I-I... God damn it." Namjoon babble out while I just smiled and gave his lips a soft peck, "I'm here now, both of me and Areum Joon-ah. Your girls are safe." I joked out making him smile.

"I don't know how you do it but you're making me soft, too soft for a gang leader. Even Jiyong hyung is all smiling."

I laughed at that part, "I was supposed to do this once you're fully recovered but fuck it." Namjoon said making me stare at him in confusion. He held my hand in his, "I didn't bring the ring with me but this will do." he said while taking off a pendant from him before putting it on me. I just stared at him in curiosity, "I know Areum started calling you mommy." Namjoon started making me blush, "Y-yeah about that..."

"Let me finish baby." He said and I shut my mouth. He took a deep breath and stared at me dead in the eyes, "And I want to make it official. Kwon Y/N, will you marry me and be Areum's mommy at the same time be my Mrs. Kim?" he asked.

D-did he just proposed to me?

"I-"

I was speechless. Of course I love both Areum and Namjoon but to hear that Namjoon wants me to be a part of their family brought tears to my eyes. I nodded excitedly and bit back a sob, "Yes... yes!" Namjoon smiled widely showing his dimples.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said and I could see how sincere he was. I don't care if people are going to say that the age gap is big or how he already has a daughter and is a gang leader no. I love Kim Namjoon also his daughter and treating her like my own despite me not knowing how to raise a child. I'm willing to take the responsibility as her mother and Namjoon's future wife.

"So when's the wedding?" Jungkook and Hanbin stood by the door smiling at us, it was the first time I saw Hanbin smile. He should smile often, "Hmm, as soon as she recovers." Namjoon said while holding my hand in his tightly.

***
I somehow cant add pictures here, wattpad wont let me fml