Nominate Me?

Hey, all!

Thank you so much for getting Path To Redemption to 900k reads! I am beyond ecstatic about this development!

I've noticed some of you have tagged my story (PTR 1, Not this one) for The Fiction Awards 2019 and that makes me so grateful! It would mean so much to me if the rest of my readers could do the same. I'd love for Path To Redemption to win an award after three years of being published. If you're interested in nominating me, all you have to do is click the link I've provided and go to the page where you cast your votes.

The voting rules are that you MUST state the name of my book (Path To Redemption) and you MUST state my name (TheFeveredBookaholic). You MUST nominate me under the CORRECT category (romance).

I would love it if you all spread the word to get this book nominated by as many friends you can think of! Your love and support so far has meant the world to me and I hope it's okay for me to ask you of this one last favour! You can totally nominate book 2 and 3 if you'd like as well though getting book 1 nominated is my ultimate goal! Thank you again for your support and I'll hope you nominate me! I love you all!

Link below 👇🏼 :

https://my.w.tt/Lji2mLrWJW

P.S. please let me know if the link is not working for you so that I can add an alternate or message you separately.