Part 31: Noodle Shrimp

In POV

He tried to avoid me, but I hold both of his hands and moved my lips toward him. He shifted his head and whined "In, stop". I failed to kiss him.

He successfully lose his left hand and covered my lips with his left palm. "If you don't stop, I will hit your face", he threatened me. I shook my head, he moved his left hand.

"If you hit me, there would be more than kiss the lips", I teased him.

Suddenly, he took the pillow and hit my head. "Obscene", he mocked me and turned his body. I just could see his back.

"Auh", I pretended to hurt but he still didn't heed me. "Sun....Ai Sun", I shook his shoulder but he didn't reply me.

"Sun... Really?", I keep ask him. "I took you on my back last time, then do you want me to see this back all the night?", I asked him.

"That is for obscene boy like you", he finally answered me.

"Auh, so mean", I responded him.

Then, I hug him and start to kiss his back of his neck. He didn't give me any reaction, I just proceed what I want. I keep kiss his back of his neck, then I moved to his back. I kissed all area of his back.

Finally, he asked "In, don't you smell disinfectant from my back?"

I didn't reply him. I just kissed his back like a fool. "In, don't do that. The smell should be bad", he told me.

"But, you gave me this. I will take everything in front of me", I replied him.

I saw him turned his body and faced toward me. "In, don't be like that. It is gross", he complained me. I knew he would not admit me to do that.

"So, what should I do? I want to kiss you. I have been waiting for so long, but you refuse it", I complained him, more.

"But, you did"

"It just a moment. I just started it then you pushed me away"

"It has been quiet long"

I saw at his eyes. "Okay, I will find another one to be kissed", I gave him my poker face.

He smiled at me. "How easy to be mad?", he hug me.

"Because seems you don't like me", I complained him again

"For sure not, In"

"So, can I kiss you again?"

"Nope"

I lose his hug and sat. When I tried to move from the bed, he dragged me toward him and said "Let's sleep, it is enough for kissing"

I surrendered, I just let him hug me tightly. "I am worrying that you make hickey", he told me

"Why?"

"Tomorrow we need to go to doctor. How can I reply when they ask me?"

"Say that is accident. It will be kissing, no hickey. I promise" I replied him.

He didn't answer me. "Don't you mind more than kissing?", I asked him

"I don't listen", he replied me

"I am ready for it", I teased him

"I will cut your 'thing' if you dare"

"Huh, you want to ruin my future"

He was giggling then no words. I surrendered, he hug me tighter. I loved his fragrance.

--*--

I have been ready for going to school, meanwhile Sun was still sleeping. Frankly, I couldn't wake him up. Didn't mean I cannot wake him up, I don't have courage to end his deep sleep. I knew he enjoyed it, after a lot things he felt.