ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs

Requested by OutOofZeBlu! I hope you like this ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Ever since Zora started to join the Black Bulls and introduced himself as one of the members, you became wary of his existence. Why? It's because you're the second person that he likes to prank after Asta. You're doing your best to avoid that shark-mouth guy with all your might, however, Zora would have the opportunity to plot a prank for you. That's why you despise him with all you've got, you're becoming more irritated at his pranks that he's plotting every time you're gonna get caught.

And today, you were caught by one of his traps again which he put a rainbow stink bug in the bookshelf of the headquarters' library.

"FUCK YOU ZORA!" You screamed furiously while covering your eyes where the stink bug had sprayed you. Everyone inside the base heard your loud voice and the birds on the trees that were surrounding your family's home were disturbed by your hideous yell.

"What's going on?" Vanessa groggily said once she was awakened by your blaring voice.

"The usual, (Name) was caught in Zora's little traps again," Magna commented as he eats his pudding.

"(NAME), YOU CAN DO IT!" Yelled back by Asta to which you heard it perfectly despite that he's in the lobby. Of course, you can't compete with Asta's loud voice since he's already inborn with it.

"You know that you two were always getting caught in Zora's traps," Noelle stated and the anti-magic user whipped his head to look at her.

"(Name) is my buddy from getting caught by Zora!" Asta exclaimed making Noelle looked at him weirdly but at the same time envied you because you were called buddy by his crush.

"Hmph!"

"That fucking woman, how dare she disturb my peaceful time with Marie!" Gauche growled as he wipes the blood off that was streaming out in his nostrils.

"I want to fight, (Name)!" Luck enthused as he punches the air in front of him.

"I want to get caught in Zora's traps too," Gordon murmured but everyone, as usual, ignored him.

"(Name) needs to eat, la!" Charmy devoured all the food that was placed in front of her as her sheeps keep on adding her dish.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, (NAME)! I'M SLEEPING HERE!" All of them stopped from what they were doing upon hearing their Captain's piercing voice reverberated throughout the headquarters and the door being slammed open.

You cursed under your breath when Yami scolded you for being so loud in the morning. You went towards the lobby where all of your friends were goofing around. You plopped yourself with a disgruntled look on the couch beside Magna and clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"You stink, (Name)," Luck commented with his usual happy tone.

Magna distanced himself since he doesn't want to smell the scent that was coming from you. Even everyone covered their nose's once you stepped inside the lobby. Looking at them doing it together, you groaned and ruffled your hair due to the frustration you had for Zora Ideale. You have sworn to yourself once you see the scarlet-haired boy, you won't hesitate to blast him off your magic.

"(Name), you stink! Can you take a bath? My nose can't handle the smell," a certain silver-haired girl reprimanded you making you only sigh in annoyance.