︙pjm

(enjoy this half assed smut I wrote like a decade ago for a story that never got posted, I promise I will get some requested ones up next weekend, but some personal stuff came up this weekend so I had to post pone, I'm very sorry ;((. )

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡

Heat spread quickly through the young feline's body. It drew a gasp from her lips as it jerked her abruptly from her previously peaceful slumber. Her hands roughly moved to grip at the swift duvet, head tossing back as a painful sensation of raw, overwhelming need coursed through every inch her.

Her teeth latched onto her bottom lip viciously, biting down just roughly enough the pierce the delicate flesh. Metallic flavor stung her tongue.

Mewling helplessly beneath her breath, fighting to keep any louder sounds in, y/n stumbled through the hall. Her feet dragged due to the torturous aching between her thighs.

Every few steps, her knees would buckle and she'd have to brace herself against the wall as a tremor ripped through her abdomen. By now, tears has begun to brim her eyes, more-so due to her pure frustration than the throbbing pain.

Finally, her hand wrapped itself around a doorknob, knowing she wouldn't be able to make it much further, and gentle pushed the door open. She was instantly consumed in darkness as she slipped into the familiar bedroom, nudging the door shut behind her.

Light, feathery snores erupted from the wide mattress. There was a small lump hidden beneath the thick white and baby blue comforter, subtly rising and falling rhythmically.

Y/n carefully made her way towards the bed, peering down with hooded eyes. The only thing visible of the person beneath it were a pair of faintly twitching floppy black ears.

The feline gently grabbed the sheet and pulled it off of the other hybrid's nearly naked sleeping form. Only a pair of fuzzy pants with paw prints adorned his body, hanging loosely around his narrow hips.

The feline couldn't suppress a throaty purr of delight at the sight of her companion's naked torso. The way his toned chest moved with each light breath made her stomach twist. His abdomen visibly flexed as the cool air washed over his now exposed form, making his abs that much more prominent.

In one swift motion, the agile female placed herself on the bed, and hovered above Jimin. Her hands pressed into the sheets on either side of his head, her legs straddling his muscular thighs.

She took in the sight of him, blissful and serene, face unstrained and naturally beautiful. With delicate fingers, she traced his throat, down to his collarbone, feeling the skin tense and goosebumps arise on it.

Subconsciously, his brows furrowed and his head lolled to the side, drawing her full attention to his wonderfully exposed jugular. Her tongue hungrily flicked over her lips. The feline part of her brain was beginning to take more control than her human.