Chapter 42

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

############################

Third Person's POV

She staggered back in fright and brought both her hands before her. Aeval then kept her gaze on his chest as usual.

"You look happier, healthier. That's good," she stared ahead for a few seconds then gave a slight nod.

"Shall we take a walk around the gardens? You lead the way." She nodded at that too and it made the Dark Prince much happier.

She lead him in the direction that she was initially headed to. The pixies smiled at her but they were weary of the person walking at her side.

Prince Phoenix's POV

"I didn't even do anything to them and they're afraid already," I grumbled. My Little Flower looked in my direction with a frown, then back at those annoying, bright, colorful creatures. As we were walking, she reached out to them and many flew towards her like moths to a flame. She then looked towards my direction expectantly.

"No fucking way. I don't want them anywhere near me. Let's just walk...without them," I gritted out.

"A...alright Y..Your Highness."

"What?" I asked surprised at her sudden reply. She simply looked down timidly.

"What did you say? Say that again." There was a hint of demand in my tone which made her move back a little.

"Sorry. That came out a little harsh."

"I...just say...alright." She said softly. She was slowly getting all the words out and not the usual yes, no and maybe. I was so happy that I pulled her towards me and crushed her in a hug.

"You're talking." I blurted out while I lifted her up and spun her around.

"D..down.....pl..please." 

"Alright, I'm sorry. You just don't understand what it means to me," I said sincerely. She scrunched up her nose and stared ahead.

"For God's sake Little Flower, just look at me in the eye! Do I have to beg you?" She just looked away with her shoulders slumped. Obviously upset that I raised my voice. So I went closer to her until we were inches apart. I cupped her beautiful face in my hands and tilted her head up. She tried to move back but I didn't let her.

She immediately shut her eyes tightly. Why was I always scaring her?

"You are a royal fae creature, Little Flower. Do you have any idea what that means? You're a princess. Princess Ally...Fern...or something.....I don't recall but still, you are a princess," she just looked away again. I sensed a little worry in her but it was understandable. Not long ago she assumed that she was just a castle servant.

"Look at me." I whispered only for her ears.

She looked at her shoes for a moment, no doubt contemplating as to what to do next. Seconds passed and just when I thought she wasn't going to move, she slowly she lifted her twinkling eyes to meet mine.

The moment our eyes met, those eyes were the only thing I could look at. Nothing else. The sunlight was hitting her orbs, making them to shine and actually look glittery. She was truly a breathtaking creature.

"See? Not so hard was it? Look at me in the eye whenever you're with me Little Flower." Hey eyes didn't stray away even when I was done talking. She kept looking at me and for some reason I felt like she was looking into me. Her look was so intense I felt her looking deep inside of me.