|26|

"Did you find her?"

"No." Jisoo said while her phone was against her ear and her eyes roamed around the club. "Where's Lisa? I thought Lisa was with you?"

The older could vaguely make out the frown on Chaeyoung's face. Something tells her it wasn't the fact that the latter had to follow and help her at the dead of the night to a crowd full of life. It really wasn't her thing to go to such places but Chaeyoung had an access as usual and she was willing to help.

"Lisa? You mean that girl over there flirting with lots of people?" Jisoo followed where her best friend's finger was pointing to. Sure enough, the blonde girl were surrounded by a small group, dancing too close and playful far more than decent. "Why did we bring her again?"

"I didn't. You brought her with you."

"Bringing someone and being followed are two different things!" She shouted over the loud music before they started searching again. "How are things on that side?"

Jisoo wasn't able to respond immediately because she finally found the brunette they've been looking for the whole night. Jennie was right where the VIP section was, seated with some guy who was getting handsy. She didn't want to witness that but she had to get Jennie home.

One day. That was all it took for Jennie to be acting out like this again. This couldn't have been worse than before because it seemed like some good old fun by the looks of the latter's friends. But dealing with Jennie and all this was getting into Jisoo's nerves. She thought they had a deal about her being a rebelious girl.

'Yeah until you broke her trust and now she's breaking her words on you too. Duh.'

Jisoo's own alternative self, the mocking and very annoying if not guilt tripping one, would bug her thoughts. She didn't let it interfere this time as she came across the outrageous place. "Jennie... Jennie! We're going home!"

The sounds were barely audible but Jisoo was thankful since she wouldn't be pleased about the sucking and chuckling. "Wow. Your relative or something? Guess crazy genes runs in your blood, J."

"Not the same genes but you're right about crazy. She's fucking crazy about me." She tilted her head to the side, smirking with that ruined lipstick. "What's up, Jaesu?"

She grabbed for Jennie's wrist because it she's tired of losing sight of the latter. Jennie stared at her wrist, frowning a bit before she gazed up with a silent glare at her. The guy beisde him laughed in amusement and clearly the tension wasn't enough to shut him up.

"You didn't say you have a girlfriend." He said as if the whole thing was fascinating.

"We're living together." Jennie in all her drunkenness, stood up and put an arm around the older girl. "And this baby girl missed me so damn much that easily, it's suffocating. You gotta let me have a breather, Jaesu."

"Her name is Jaesu?"

Jisoo didn't faze with the latter having fun with the nickname. Her eyes were onto Jennie who was thoroughly having fun or just too high at the moment. "Don't make me say it again. We're going home, Jennie."

"I need to get laid. Are you volunteering?"

"No."

"Just a small kiss? You know you want to." She leaned in biting her bottom lip and Jisoo wrinkled her nose at the alcohol invading her. "Oh look. You've got Park Chaeyoung here!"

"Listen to Jisoo unnie, Jennie." Chaeyoung said but it wasn't heard through all the noise or Jennie just ignored it as usual.

Jisoo was rejecting the advances Jennie was currently doing as she was able to. It didn't help that the other guy was trying to pull Jennie away. They were staggering and the older was finding it hard to keep both of them upright.