50 ~ love for them

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"Chaeyoung? Baby what's wrong?" Lisa asked after hearing Chaeyoung. Was she crying?

Lisa put the video down and ran her right arm along Chaeyoung's side as she started quietly crying on her lap.

"Chae?" Lisa asked again.

"You just... love me... so much." She spoke between cries.

Lisa just stared up to the brunette. "Of course I do." She was so confused. Why was Chaeyoung crying? She knew Lisa loved her? Why cry?

"Baby, what's the matter?"

Chaeyoung gestured to the phone. "You... You... like her too."

Lisa looked to the phone. "Huh? Are you talking about Roseanne?" Lisa looked back to Chaeyoung and she nodded, leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder as she stifled her sniffs.

"Well, I do like her, and her voice but that's all there is to it. I love you. More than anything. Is that what's bothering you? You think I like her more?" Lisa wondered.

"No." Chaeyoung sniffed and put her arms around Lisa's neck. Lisa pulled her right arm around her back now and embraced her tight.

"No?"

"I... think it's too sweet." Chaeyoung whispered. "You love me, and say how good of a singer I- she is. You just have so much love."

"Awe Chaeyoung." Lisa felt herself smiling sadly. Chaeyoung was sad because she was too loving?

Chaeyoung had to be the most precious angel on Earth.

"Come here baby." Lisa said, putting her hand up behind Chaeyoung's neck.

Chaeyoung pulled out from her snuggled place inside Lisa's shoulder and smiled. Tears still escaping her eyes.

Lisa glided her hand along the side of Chaeyoung's face to the water. Wiping the salty tears away. "I love you." She said, rubbing her thumb on Chaeyoung's cheek.

"And your cheeks." Lisa added, making Chaeyoung smile brighter and blush.

The brunette leaned in and they kissed sweetly. Lisa had to crank her neck a bit since Chaeyoung was sitting pretty sideways on her lap, more on her left thigh.

But it didn't matter, it was still perfect.

They pulled apart for a second. Lisa pinching Chaeyoung's cheek as the girl let out a little chuckle. "Chipmunk." Lisa smiled.

She then put her hand back behind Chaeyoung's neck and leaned in again, tilting her head further as their lips caressed one another's.

Chaeyoung stopped crying which was nice. Lisa also thought it was nice when the brunette slid directly onto her lap.

She now straddled her, an exact memory from last night. Lisa's arms went from the top of Chaeyoung's back, down, landing on her waist.

They kept kissing until it wasn't called kissing anymore. Lisa felt her body temperature rising as she slipped her tongue into Chaeyoung's mouth.

Chaeyoung hummed and played with the back of Lisa's hair with her hands.

They parted for a second as Chaeyoung questioned her. "When, um... does your mom get home?"

Holy crap what was happening?

"Uh, well it's Thursday so she usually runs a bit late. I'd say we have another uh... forty minutes?"

"Okay." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Why?" Lisa asked. Kind of nervously.

"Um, just because I don't want her to walk in... on us like this." She said sheepishly. "I'd b-be embarrassed."

"Well good because me too." Lisa said relieved. She thought Chaeyoung was going to want to have sex or something.

Sex or something.

Great lord above Lisa will actually have sex with Chaeyoung... at... some point.

She really couldn't think about it anymore because Chaeyoung had leaned back down and started kissing her again.

Lisa still heard her phone playing the rest of the video, or maybe even the next one? She really didn't know how long they had been making out for.

All she knew was, Lisa did not know what to do with this hot feeling in the pit of her stomach... amongst other places.

Chaeyoung wiggled a bit on her lap as they chuckled between a kiss. I guess making out still seemed so strange to them.

But that wiggle that she did. The sudden pressure on her. Lisa remembered that from last night. And how nice it felt.

She slowly reached her hands up Chaeyoung shirt, feeling the actual skin of her waist as she pulled her down deeper into her. Holding her soft skin in place as she started moving her hips up into her.

Chaeyoung stopped and breathed out looking up before she attached their lips together again. Kissing her deeply as she started moving her hips too.

Lisa found herself thoroughly enjoying this feeling. Them slowly colliding was making that hot feeling less enormous, but she was also still getting warmer.

Chaeyoung removed herself from Lisa's lips and Lisa's head went back at the feeling of Chaeyoung's mouth on her neck. Slowly sucking on it.

Lisa breathed out and slowly letting her hands fall from Chaeyoung's waist, to lower waist, then to-

The sound of the garage door opening caused both girls to stop moving and stare towards the door.

Chaeyoung quickly slid off her and next to her on the couch. Lisa tried her hardest to cool herself down but she knew her face must have been hot to the touch.

Lisa picked up her phone and passed it to Chaeyoung. "We were watching a video." She whispered. Leaning into the girl to look as if they were sharing the screen.

Chaeyoung nodded, a small grin in her face. "I can't believe that just happened."

"My mom or us?" Lisa asked, still slightly out of breath.

"Both."

Lisa quickly attacked Chaeyoung's lips again. Kissing her deeply before hearing the sound of the door handle being jiggled.

She pulled away and let out a breathy 'I love you' before turning her attention to her mom.

"Hi momma." Lisa smiled.

"Oh hi girls." Ami said, placing her stuff down and walking over to them. A pure smile on her face. "How was school?"

"It was good." Lisa stated. She looked over to Chaeyoung who smiled and agreed.

"And last night?" She smirked, sitting down beside them.