Chapter 24

Megan's POV

We just got back from Paris. It's 12:00 AM, Sunday night. I finally finished all my makeup work.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Ugh. I only got 6 hours of sleep.

I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I put it up in a pony tail. I put on leggings, a crop top, and a red lifeguard hoodie. I slip on my Vans and head out the door.

"Hey Nash." I say to him while getting into his car. "Hey. How was the city if love?" he asks me. "It was beautiful. The most fun I've had in years." I say. "Oh. Fun?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up and start driving." I say.

We get to school. I just want this day to be over already.

"Sup bitch." Sarah says walking up to me. "Hi Sarah." I say back nicely. "Guess who I'm dating now." she says. "Who?" I sigh. "Your little Nashy." she says. I start bursting into laughter but no one else does. I give Nash an 'is she serious?' look. He nods walking over to her and putting an arm around her.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I say. I walk away without saying another word.

~after school~

"And then I just walked away." I say to Shawn. Were in his room right now playing pass with a basketball.

"Are you serious? I thought Nash didn't like her." he says. "I thought that too." I sigh.

"LETS MAKE A VIDEO!" Shawn screams. "Sure why not." I say. He gets his guitar out.

He sets everything up. "Can we sing Stay High?" I ask.

"Sure. I just learned it on my guitar last night." he says. He presses record on the camera.

"Hey guys it's Shawn an I have someone here who is very special to me. My girlfriend, MEGAN COLLINS." he says. I wave to the camera. "Hi guys." I say. "So today were gonna sing Stay High. Our social media accounts are down below so if you don't follow us already make sure you do!" he says. "And if you like this video, please like and subscribe!" I say.

We start singing:

I eat my dinner in my bathtub

Then I go to sex clubs

Watching freaky people gettin' it on

It doesn't make me nervous

If anything I'm restless

Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all

I get home, I got the munchies

Binge on all my Twinkies

Throw up in the tub

Then I go to sleep

And I drank up all my money

Dazed and kinda lonely

You're gone and I gotta stay

High all the time

To keep you off my mind

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

High all the time

To keep you off my mind

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Spend my days locked in a haze

Trying to forget you babe

I fall back down

Gotta stay high all my life

To forget I'm missing you

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"Thank you." Shawn and I both say at the same time. He gets up and turns off the camera. "That was fun." I say.

"I have one more surprise for you." Shawn says. He goes into his closet and picks up something with one hand and hides it behind his back.

He comes over to me and sits on the bed. "Happy Birthday!" he says. He reveals the present from behind his back.

"SHAWN! HES ADORABLE." I say. Its a little baby pug. "I know you talk about always wanting a pug so happy birthday." he says. "His name is Harry Potter Muffin Mendes." he continues. "Shawn you're the most ridiculous person in the world, but I love it." I say laughing.

I take the puppy from his hand. "He's so cute." I say.

I take a picture of Shawn, Harry, and me. I post it on Instagram.

@MeganCollins: best bday week ever. Thank you @ShawnMendes for everything. I love you with all my heart. And welcome to the family Harry Potter Muffin Mendes.😊🐶😍😘

---

Hi friends.

SO MAHOGANY OPENED MY GIFT IN HER PO BOX VIDEO AND I DIED FOR LIKE AN HOUR.

AND IM SEEING SHAWN IN 59 DAYS.

I have a couple of questions.

How do you like the puppy's name?😂

What do you think about Nash and Sarah?

What do you think is gonna happen with Nash and Sarah?

Make sure to vote and comment! ily

-@muffin_mendes