51 ~ my girl chaeyoung

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"Oh um, last night?" Lisa started. "Well you helped me set the table so you should remember. We had a nice dinner."

"And after that?" Her mother pressed on. Smirk still on her face.

"Uh, we had one of those emotional moments where we just cried..." Lisa's eyes were darting everywhere but her mother's face. "Then we came back and ate dinner again. And that's really it."

"Hmm." Ami hummed. "Is that really what happened Chaeyoung?" Her mom asked, looking past her to Chae.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. Passing Lisa's phone back.

"Okay, I see... Well I think it's nice Lisa shared her lipstick with you." Ami suddenly said, standing up. "The color looks nice on both your lips."

She walked off towards her stuff that she sat down earlier and went to put it away. Lisa immediately looked to Chaeyoung and her lips.

Ami was right. They had the same tint shade as hers.

"Crap." Lisa chuckled.

Chaeyoung chuckled too and slipped her hand into Lisa's, snuggling into her side. "Why don't we just tell her?" She asked curiously.

"I mean, we could. But don't you want to be saved from her endless questions and extreme happiness?"

"But, she already asks us endless questions?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Guess you're right." She laughed.

"Besides, I kind of talked to her last night before seeing you." Chaeyoung confessed. "She p-probably knows we're together."

Lisa smiled softly. "Of course she already knows babe. She's Ami Manoban."

She leaned in and kissed her, adding to Chaeyoung's lipstick. Their tongues playing a little with each new reposition of their lips until the sound of a door creaking could be heard.

Lisa smiled and pulled apart, but not removing her hand from Chaeyoung's. "My mom will just have to wait and see." Lisa teased, pulling Chaeyoung's hand up and kissing it.

Chaeyoung nodded as her mother's feet could be heard walking down the stairs.

"So what are we thinking for lunch and dinner?" Ami questioned them. Staring at their intertwined hands for a little longer than she should.

"Oh, I need to make a call real fast." Lisa stated, taking out her phone and dialing. She had almost forgot she needed to talk to-

"Nyeongan!"

"Hey Jisoo." Lisa chuckled.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me tonight?"