Chapter 37

Bonus Update: Thank you for 2k reads! We are almost to 3K reads😂 which mean another bonus Update if we hit 3K reads! Thank you for reading this book.

Liana

His words brought me smile and tears and he hugged me, "Oh baby," he said. "Are you upset with me again?"

I shake my head and pulled away from him, "You are the sweetest."

"That's new, I thought I was sexy and hot." He said it so seriously that I had to remind myself about his at times ego, but when he broke into a grin, I knew he was joking.

I give him another hug and then pulled away quickly, the clothes was sticking to my skin and honestly it does not feel nice.

"Let's take a shower and meet-" my sentence was interrupted when Oliver literally took off his shirt, showing me his six packs abs which was dripping with water- definitely straight from commercial.

"Really?" I said to him squinting my eyes.

"You said let's take a shower, so shouldn't we?"

I groaned and he give me a cheeky smile. "Get back to your room to shower before I smack you across your head." He pouted and said, "How can you resist this?" He said pointing to his abs.

"One" I started counting. "Two."

He raised his hands in a defensive way and give me a quick kiss and said, "Meet you later, baby." And he walked towards the door. "If you want to save water and shower together,I really don't mind."

I laughed. "Sure." I said rolling my eyes. "See you later, baby. Don't miss me so much." I teased.

"I miss you so much already." He said and I shake my head and waved at him before entering the huge washroom. There was a free standing bath tub on one side of the room, a shower space, sink with large mirror, there was also a couch and a small vanity table with make ups and all types of cream. I shake my head, Oliver have prepared way too much, more than I expected. I peeled off from the wet clothes and turned on the shower.

There was a lot of things going in my mind and I wonder how Oliver cope up with our breakup. Seeing him this happy and seeing how much he thought about my feelings and my emotions by involving me in his private space, that is the house. I felt warm, he wants me to be part of his world. I cannot say that Oliver and my world is still similar, even with the many things that I have received and earned it in few months. Our world is still so different yet so similar. We both are trying to meet the centre to find happiness in the comfort of each other, there may be outside force pulling us apart, but for now our hearts is pulling us together and I am very happy for that.

I was embarrassed about how Oliver might have picked out my inner wear collections and put the thoughts at the very back of my mind as I got dressed in a white shirt and blue short pants. I was blow drying my hair in the room, while sitting near the vanity table, when Oliver walked in wearing a red shirt and black short, his hair still wet from the shower.

"You still look beautiful like always." He said, making sure he is loud enough as the hair dryer was on, as he stood beside the vanity, folding his arms together and looked at me.

I turned it off and stood up and pull him close to me and give him a kiss, a long kiss this time.

"Not that I am complaining, but what did I do to get that one? I should do that thing often to get this emotions from you."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You are so playful today."

"I can be way more playful." He said. "You love this side of me, I know that, your eyes says that, but you pretend to hate it." He pinched my cheek as I slapped his hand away.

"Don't worry, I will be a little more playful with you now, it is fun teasing you."

"Where did the old grumpy Oliver go?" I asked curiously.

"Even I am wondering, the grumpy Oliver most probably is planning ways in how to keep you all to himself and make sure you stay away from Kingsley."

"Kingsley was busy today. He seemed to be having fun." I said remembering how he was playing with the water gun. He took it as a challenge and almost got in trouble with Caitlin who shot him glare for ruining her dress and make up.

"You should have seen his face when he sprayed on Caitlin, that poor child always asking for trouble, he must have thought that the trouble he give me was not enough, that he was asking more. Maybe, I should fill his plate."

I scowled and he laughed. "I am kidding, as long as he keep his distance from you, he and I can be acquaintance, but definitely not friends." Before I can say something he reply.

"He have a crush on you and I don't expect that he suddenly loses his interest in you or that the soft spot he have for you will be gone, so we can be just civilized and speak kind words or even have a small conversation, but not friends."

I did not say anything because I get how he was feeling and nodded my head, "Fine. I won't force you either, as long as you are nice. I am fine with it."

"I am always nice, he just need to learn some basic communication manners. He lacks that."

I rolled my eyes, "He will punch you on your face, so make sure you do not say that to him."

"Someone have to tell him the truth."

"You want your pretty face to have bruises."

"I thought I have a handsome and pretty face."

I scrunched my nose at his ego. "You and your ego, I will never ever get it."

He laughed. "I love you, baby. You have the most adorable reactions to everything that I say."

"I love you too." I said.

"I think I love you more."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure, I love you to infinity then." As we broke into a laugh.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share to other readers! Our next goal for this book is 3K reads which we are so close to and there will be a bonus Update once we hit 3K reads. Thank you for your incredible supports to both the books and we hope that you will continue to support us. Next update is tomorrow. Happy readings!