Markhyuck/NCT

I posted this in my nursing book but I wanted to post it here too so here ya go.

Warning- nursing

Summary- being a young idol is already difficult. But being a young idol who is a mother is 10 times more difficult.

Hyuck is just coming back from hiatus. He'd given birth to a healthy set of twins. A boy and a girl.

They both loved their mommy a lot. They were completely attached to him.

Trying to practice while they were asleep and barely getting any sleep himself was taking a real toll on him though he didn't want to admit it.

He woke up at 4 every morning. He would feed the babies and go work out for 2 hours while they slept with Mark in the dorms and then would come back in time to feed them again before they headed to practice as a group. He would feed them between practices and shows without complaining.

It'd been the same every single day for 2 weeks now. Running on 2 maybe 3 hours of sleep every day.

It was just a matter of when his body would give up not if.

He was drinking a lot of smoothies and shakes so he'd produce enough milk but wasn't eating enough for himself.

He was tired.

He'd just finished feeding the babies on a water break and laid them down again. When he got up he swayed back and forth.

Thankfully Mark was right behind him and caught him sitting him down

"Baby look at me" Mark spoke handing the younger boy a cold bottle of water

Hyuck looked up tiredly. You could tell he was completely exhausted.

Mark sighed softly opening the bottle for Hyuck as he was too weak at that moment to even twist the top.

"How much sleep are you getting?" Taeyong asked walking over

Hyuck drank some water

"I-I don't know. 2 or 3 hours" he mumbled

"You need sleep. You're practicing and working out constantly while taking care of 2 month old twins." Taeyong spoke

"I can't. The company wants me to do this and that and if I sleep I don't have time to spend with my babies. Yes I feed them all day but it's not the same as getting to hold them and rock them to sleep." Hyuck spoke

"You've already lost all of your baby weight in 2 weeks. That's not healthy. You need to eat and drink and sleep. That means you don't need to workout extra hours. You get up with the babies in the morning. Eat breakfast and come to practice. Leave when we do and no extra practice. You'll be able to spend time with our  family and get good sleep." Mark spoke

Hyuck nodded rubbing his eyes

"But for now you're going home" taeyong spoke

Hyuck sighed but agreed.

When he got home he and mark cuddled on the couch after a warm shower. The babies slept in their bassinets near the couch as they watched a movie.

They relaxed for a while before ordering dinner and enjoying it.

Hyuck sat in the rocking chair in their bedroom after dinner nursing the babies peacefully. He was able to take his time and enjoy the time with the babies.

He rocked them to sleep as they nursed smiling as he admired their cute sleeping faces cuddled into his chest.

He laid them down in their bed that they had set up in their bedroom since they were too young to sleep in their own room at the moment.