👑Chpt 19👑

It hurts

"Yoongi... I can't be her bodyguard."

"Why not? You were fine before with her. What's wrong now!"

"Its... complicated. Please Yoongi."

"... fine. Bring Jungkook." I watched Jimin walk away. I knew he liked her. But he's the only one I trust the most. The strongest to protect her. He's useless now. But I understand. I just hope nothing happens while I'm away.

Timeskip

"Have we met before?" I said. Yoongi nodded and the boy beside him nodded too.

"You probably don't remember me but that's cause you met loads of people that day. I only met you. I'm Jungkook." I smiled then shook his hand.

"I'm y/n." Yoongi snacked the back of his head.

"Ouch" he groaned. Yoongi looked away.

"Stop blushing. She's your queen!" I suddenly blushed and Yoongi looked at me smiling.

"Give us some space." Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded and left. Once the door closed my smile faded and it was quiet. I sat on the bed and sighed. I didn't make eye contact. But I knew he was staring at me.

"Y/n. Please be safe. I'll be back soon. It will feel like I wasn't even gone."

"I'll be fine. I was fine last time." I mumbled. He lifted my chin forcing me to look at him.

"You know that's different." His eyes became so sad and I leaned in and kissed him. We stopped and I stood up.

"I don't know why we have to say goodbye like this. Your not gonna die... I'm won't either."

"I'll miss you." He whispered and he hugged me. I took one big deep breath in. His same scent engulfed me. 2'weeks. I should be fine right.

"We won't be able to contact eachother. There's no service where I am." I nodded.

"Okay. We should go. You'll miss the flight." He nodded then kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to leave. You stay here so no one sees you leave as well." I nodded this time and I held his hand.

"Be safe." I said. He slowly let go and left.

I sighed and received a text.

Salty King

사랑해. (I love you)

I smiled and replied back.

Me

나도. (Me too.)

Suddenly there was a knock.

"Ms. It's me. We should go now." I nodded.

"Yup. Coming." I turned my phone on silent then I walked away. We arrived in the car and I stared at the plane flying over us that was probably his. I sighed then the car started.

"Y/n. Are you hungry? Shall we go to a restaurant?"

"... I have work actually. If you could drop me off-"

"Of course. How longs work?"

"7 hours. I can walk home."

"Well... let me give you my number atleast and message me when your home. I don't want to be too overbearing but it would make me feel better if I knew where you were all the time." I nodded.

"That's understandable." I smiled and we drove to the location and he dropped me off. After work I sat down on a bench near a park. I opened up the plastic bag with red bean buns and took a bite. It was leftovers from work. I scrolled through my phone looking at my plans tommorow. Everything was written on my calendar.

"Work... work... sleep... clean... work... grocery." I sighed then took the last gulp of the warm bun and through that bag in the bin. I stood up and turned to see EunWoo. I smiled.

"Hey... what's up?" He sighed.

"Come." He held my hand and walked into a car. We got in and he was driving towards our house. I smiled.

"Thanks. I didn't need a ride home though." He didn't respond. I noticed his hands gripping the steering wheel. Teeth clenched. Eyes focused.

"EunWoo... is everything okay?" He didn't respond again then he glanced at me for 5 seconds then back to his obsessed state.

"I... I'm sorry about this. I didn't want to do this... but you're falling too much for the jerk." I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Jungdo... now." Suddenly my face was covered with a white clothes. I struggled but felt my conscious slipping and becoming weaker. I bit the cloth and hand forcing me down and he let go. I opened the door and jumped out I was still weak. We were near my house. The street no one cared whether I was getting shot. Just great. I stood up and grabbed my phone and started dialing a number. Yoongis number.

"Oh no you don't." I lost my breath then looked back and saw EunWoo holding a white cloth. He shoved it in my face and my eye lids rapidly grew heavier. And closed.

TIMESKIP

I woke up in a dark room. I freaked out trying to escape. My arms were tied back tightly to a chair. My legs tied down tightly too. Someone walked into the light from the corner of a room. EunWoo. I glared at him.

"What the hell EunWoo. Let me go!" I screamed. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me. He stroked my cheeks.

"I love you... more than Suga ever does. If only you had met me first. Things... would be different."

"What? But... I thought. Yoongi was right- you're bad."

"Love changes people. You were meant to be mine y/n. And I won't let you go until you realise that."

"You think Yoongi won't find me before then?" EunWoo nodded and started chuckling.

"He...  won't notice you were gone. He'll hate you after 2 months. Then you'll be a memory of his."

"No... he would never. If I'm missing he will look-"

"You won't be missing. You'll be with him. Or atleast she will." Suddenly a girl walked out. My eyes widened. She had my face. My height.. clothes.. hair everything! I clenched my teeth and stared at her.

"Fuck you EunWoo. You jerk!" He sighed and looked sad.

"I'm sorry y/n... if you're confused I am you're twin sister. I truly believe Yoongi is bad for you. That's why I'm doing this..."

"Twin sister!? HELL No! I'm a single child and I know that for sure!"

"Is it really that hard to believe when I'm sitting here." I glared at EunWoo.

"Don't do this. If you let me go we can be friends... if not I won't forgive you."

"I don't want to be friends sorry."