20

Chino Hills, California
April 2, 2019
6:12 pm
Lyric

"She's very lucky almost dead if she didn't come in time. Her blood flow is slow because where she cut affected her veins from isn't working properly but she will be fine." The doctor announced to the ball family as everyone let a breath of relief.

"Thank you doc." LaVar shook his hands with the doctor who nodded walking out.

"This is all your fault." Melo mumbled.

"What!" LaVar yelled.

"You heard me. Lyric wouldn't even be in this hospital bed if you wouldn't hate her all the time!" Melo yelled jumping up bumping his chest against LaVar.

"Aye bro chill not here." Gelo said pulling Melo back.

"The hell wrong with you boy!" LaVar yelled causing Lyric to jump out of her sleep.

"Stop please." Lyric cried.

"Lyrics why would you do this dumbass shit." LaVar raised his voice.

"Just stop yelling at me I'm tired I can't do this anymore just leave me alone." Lyric said softly.

LaVar chuckled to himself slamming the door shut.

"Lyric I'm sorry for all of this I love and care about you." Zo said.

"It's cool. I'm used to being treated poorly I understand dad will never accept me." Lyric mumbled.

"Don't say that he just is very overprotective over you plus you're the only girl." Zo said.

"That doesn't give him a right to just dismiss everything I do when you guys get praised." Lyric said.

"You know.. I just wanted to die I wanted to end it all, no one gets it. I get hurt by the people that are supposed to love me unconditionally but I was wrong I put up a fight against her I tried so hard to fight I swear." Lyric broke down leaving her brothers in confusion.

"Lyric who is she?" Gelo asked.

All Lyric could do was cry flashbacks coming back to her replaying that horrible night.

"I don't want you guys to hurt her." Lyric said.

"She hurt you so why can't we hurt her! I swear if I find out who it is they will be dead." Gelo said.

Melo

"LaMelo I am pregnant with your baby so why aren't you helping me!" Ashley yelled

"That ain't my baby I ain't helping with shit until I get a DNA test." Melo shrugged.

"Melo this is your baby I haven't had sex with anyone else." Ashley said.

"You fucking cheated that's why we broke up in the first place go find your baby daddy and leave me alone." Melo raised his voice.

"Fuck you! I'm going to prove you right and don't even think about apologizing!" Ashley yelled again causing commotion in the neighborhood.

"Aight man I'm not about to argue with you." Melo said pushing past her getting in his car.

Gelo

"Jaden babe don't worry about Izzy she's just jealous

"Jaden babe don't worry about Izzy she's just jealous." Gelo said kissing his girlfriend's cheek.

"You better get that pale bitch she don't want no problems fucking with me." Jaden said.

"Girl you crazy I don't think she's that dumb." Gelo chuckled.

"Also tell her to stop sending you booty pics she has no ass it's sad." Jaden giggled.

"Damn why you gotta do her like that." Gelo laughed loudly.

"Because you're mine she missed out on a good thing." Jaden shrugged.