5.Move On

'Yoonji!'
You're interrupted by a loud snap of fingers.
'Are you daydreaming?'
Jimin's eyes glitter as he asks you in a pout.

'Oh I'm sorry, I just had a flashback of yesterday's events and fuck I feel extremely distressed'
You let out a sigh and take a bite from a pancake.

'Don't be sad now, it's gonna be alright. Now think about what you're doing next!'
Jimin pats your shoulder.

You don't really know what you're gonna do next.
Well of course, the only most avid option is to move out from Jungkook's apartment and shift back to your mansion. A place that you never really liked staying in. For some reason you could never accept that place as your "home".

'Guess I gotta rush back and pack my things before kookie comes back.. and umm shift to my parents' place'

You take a sip of water followed by an unusually loud gulp.
Deep down even you were nervous. Nervous of moving back.

'I'll help you pack everything! And I think your parents will be very happy to see you and you'll feel a lot better..'
Your breakfast mate nods with a gentle smile as he softly speaks.

You let out an awkward smile.
Knowing very well that seeing your parents would make you feel even worse.
Didn't they do the same to you?
Didn't they leave you all alone as well?

"For them parenting was nothing more than providing, more like donating you their money because they felt obliged to , by society. No strings attached, no emotions, just a mechanical functioning relationship"

'Jimin..'
You gulp.
He looks at you.

'There's a lot going on.. and I don't want to talk about it now but I really have nowhere to go. I don't want to see my parents. I can't go back. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense to you but I'm a living mess, a tragedy. I'm not asking for any pity but only one favour..
Tears fall one after the other.

'Don't cry Yoonjiya! Tell me what can I do? You know I'm always here for you right?'
Jimin raises his voice in concern.

'Could I like, maybe, sorta crash in here with you? Not for long. It's just until I can decide where to go?'
You really cannot believe what you're even saying at this point. You met him only a few hours back and now you're asking if you can stay with him. In his house. You're really a joke.

To your surprise, Jimin instantly smiles and comforts you by saying,
'Oh why not? I'm glad you've found a friend in me.. don't worry. I too get bored usually staying along. Having some company will be a nice change. Stay here as long as you want, we'll definitely sort this out soon! Chill!' ß

A sense of stupidity, vulnerabilty and relief both crosses your mind.

'I feel so pathetic.. I have only met you like..a day back and this is too much to ask for.. but Jimin you're so kind and literally my only friend right now.. I'm sorry to trouble you! I hope we can sort things out soon! I'm graduating a few weeks later.. I promise to leave after that!'
You reassure.

The eye-smile appears again, making you feel some type of way..
The redhead nods.
'Oh and I found your phone!'

'Whaaat where????'
You almost scream.

'One of my friends who helped me bring you home last night, he happened to check the terrace this morning when I called him to confirm me if any missing phones were kept in the club. He got yours falling on the ground.'

'Oh lord. He's really another saviour!'
You gasp.
'Yes definitely! And also happens to be my bestfriend!'
Jimin winks.

'So after I passed out, you called him to help you carry me back to your place? Spill the tea sis.'
You ask jokingly.

'Okay, so basically..you passed out. And it was impossible for me to carry you without hurting myself and also, you..'

'AM I THAT FAT???'
You interrupted.
*Seriously. Did this guy just call me fat?*, you think as your cheeks genuinely start to turn increasingly reddish, either due to simple embarrassment or anger or a perfect balance of both.

'No no..you're lanky. As you can see, I'm not that tall..it was quite a difficult task to carry someone this tall..I'm sorry.'
That was a nice save. Self deprecation always works in these kinds of situations.

'So yeah, I anyways came to the club earlier with my bestfriend but suddenly had an urge to stargaze, so I left for the terrace. I called him up to help me bring you home. That's it.'

He carries both of your empty plates to the sink.

'Oooohhh..I get it...is he on his way with my phone??'
You ask.

'Oh yes, he is!'
Jimin shouts from the kitchen.

Only then,
The doorbell rings.

'Yoonjiyaaa !! Open the door please!'

'Oh ok!!!'
You run to open the door, anticipating your phone and the new guy.

'HEYY WHAT THE-
You're eyes completely buldge out.
A tall man, very very similar to someone you met yesterday.
The eyes, the nose, the lips..
YOU JUST KNOW THIS IS THAT DUDE.

'Yo, chill.. Why do you look so astounded. A nice to meet you again would've been nice. And you still have to pay for your drinks. I only offered you one. I'm broke for the rest of the month now because of you.'
He smirks devilishly as he shuts the door and enters, while you take a step back.

'And here's your phone. Luckily, no damage.'

You grab it quicky and look away in embarrassment.
You clearly remember crying over jungkook on his shoulder.
THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.
And JIMIN DOESNT KNOW YOU ALREADY MET HIS FRIEND.

'Oh hey Taehyung! Glad you're here!'
Jimin comes running and gives his tall friend a hug..

'Yoonji..this is that friend of my mine! Meet Kim Taehyung. And that's yoonji!'
Jimin introduces both of you.

You're trying hard not to pass out.
Once again, your awkward smile flashes.

'Hello Yoonji. Glad to meet you in your senses. For the first time.'
He chuckles.
A very unnecessary conjucted addition to a sentence made for greeting you.

GOD I ALREADY HATE HIM.
It's obvious as to how Taehyung is teasing you and Jimin still remains completely oblivious to what went about that night.

'Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim Taehyung.'
You offer a handshake.
Mr. Taehyung's boxy grin makes a comeback.
And for some reason, you're already very nervous.