*:..。o○ 30 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
The First Game
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Tae, are you coming to see my game today?" Jungkook asked as he ate his breakfast across from a disheveled Taehyung who had not long woken up when Jungkook asked him out to breakfast

"Sorry?" Taehyung asked sleepily.
"Are you coming to watch?"
"Yeah, try save me a seat but I'll probably be late because my coach wants me to practice"

"You don't need the practice" Jungkook told him, picking up his hand which was lying on the table and pecking the back of it.
Taehyung smiled at him before going back to nibbling on his toast.

"Hi guys" Yoongi interrupted as he plopped himself on a chair at their table.
Both of them greeted him back trying not to be annoyed at him crashing their date.
"Taehyung, you look as dead as ever" Yoongi told him as he took a slice of toast off of Taehyung's plate.
"Thanks" Taehyung replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Are you coming today Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.
"For what?"
"The hockey game"
"I would but I don't particularly like you" Yoongi commented.
"Come with me hyung, I don't want to be bored" Taehyung added.
"Fine" Yoongi huffed.
"Hey! Taehyung you're supposed to be supportive, my hockey games aren't boring"

"Jungkook, stop getting worked up I still come and watch them and I cheer you on. It's not my fault hockey is the most boring sport known to man. If anything you should be flattered that I put myself through that every time you have a game" Taehyung argued.
Yoongi chuckled at the bickering couple.
"Is this why you never come to my practice?"
"Of course it is, if the games are that boring. I couldn't bear having to sit through you all just skating around"
"That is literally what you figure skaters do is skate around"

That caught the attention of both Yoongi and Taehyung.
"Oh don't gang up on me" Jungkook whined as he saw them both glare at him. He looked around desperately for help and saw Minho passing.
"Minho!" He called catching his attention and he came up to them "tell them that hockey's the superior sport"
"Hockey's the superior sport" Minho agreed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "whatever, it's not like we're ever going to agree anyway. If it stops your whining I'll go to your practice"
Jungkook smiled at him "really?"
Taehyung nodded and Jungkook was happy.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook sat with his team, waiting for their turn to practice. He heard the door behind him open and a body sit next to him. He turned to look at Taehyung who already looked bored.
"Aw come on cheer up, don't you want to spend time with me?" Jungkook chuckled.
Taehyung folded his arms "I didn't say I didn't want to spend time with you. How can I spend time with you when you're on the ice?"
Jungkook shrugged "you get to watch your wonderful boyfriend in his element, won't that make you happy?"
"Oh so you're my boyfriend again all of a sudden? Am I forgetting something? cause I don't remember taking you back"