Heart Break 💔🖤

Y/N's POV

After mine and Yoonji's "incident" she had to stay for swimming practice while I was attempting to walk back home.

I walked inside my house. Mom: Y/N, are you ok? Why are you so wobbly? Y/N: No reason. Mom just smiled and said. Mom: Ok, sure. We'll go with that. She whispered the last part. Y/N: What? Mom: Nothing. She said as she continued to smile. I gave her a suspicious look but ignored it and tried walking back to my room.

I flopped on my bed and received a bunch of texts from Hyuna.

Hyuna💜💜: HEY! Why aren't you answering?!

Y/N ✌️😜: Dude, it's fine. I'm here.

Hyuna💜💜: Why didn't you answer your phone then?

Y/N ✌️😜: Well..um, Yoonji and I..we had an "incident".

Hyuna💜💜: HOLY FUCK! REALLY?! I'm so happy for you!

Y/N✌️😜: Yeah, tell that to my legs. I can barley walk.

Hyuna💜💜: 🌚🌚🌚, was it good? 😏.

Y/N✌️😜: Really? 😑

Hyuna💜💜: Yes! Now tell me!

Y/N✌️😜: Yes! It was good, ya happy?

Hyuna💜💜: Ma girl lost her innocence! 🥳

Y/N✌️😜: Just because I was a virgin that doesn't mean I was innocent.

Hyuna💜💜: 😨 Is there something you're not telling me?! 😱😰

Y/N✌️😜: I used to watch....some "things".

Hyuna💜💜: OMG! YOU HOE!

Y/N✌️😜: Says you.

Hyuna💜💜: The only person I ever fucked was my boyfriend so fuck you.

Y/N✌️😜: Nah, I'm not in the mood right now, and I did just come back from that so I'm good.

Hyuna💜💜: Really? 😑

Y/N✌️😜: Yup 🙃.

Hyuna💜💜: Whatever, now that I know that you're ok, Imma go to sleep now. Ttyl.

Y/N✌️😜: Ttyl, goodnight. 💤😘

Hyuna💜💜: STOP SENDING ME KISSING EMOJI'S YOONJI'S GONNA KILL ME!

Y/N✌️😜: Sorry 😂.

I put my phone down and put my PJ's on. Y/N's pajamas:

Then Mom called me just in time for dinner

Mom: Aww, Y/N you look so adorable. Y/N: I'm not adorable. I crossed my arms and pouted. Mom laughed a bit then said. Mom: Just eat or I'll eat it for you. Y/N: NO! That food is mine! I ran to the table and started to eat and protect the food.

*The Next Day* (Saturday)

I decided to sleep in today, I was so tired. But I heard a knock at my door.

Hyuna: Y/N, come on let's go out and have some fun. Y/N: No, let me sleep. Hyuna barged in my room and threw on the blankets. Y/N: HEY! Hyuna: Come on weirdo, lets have some fun. Y/N: Ugh, Fine. I got up and just changed.

Y/N's Outfit:

Hyuna: You look so hot

Hyuna: You look so hot. Y/N: Remember I'm taken bish. Hyuna: I know, now let's go. She grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs.

As we were leaving I said. Y/N: HI MOM, BYE MOM! Mom: Um..H-Hi. Is she ok? Dad: Seems normal to me. Mom: Ugh, she gets it from your side of the family. Dad: That's not a bad thing.

We entered Hyuna's car and we drove to the amusement park. (I haven't been to an amusement park in years 😫.)

Y/N: Wait what do we do first?! Hyuna: Roller coasters, obviously. She said jokingly. She grabbed my hand again and we went to the biggest roller coaster in the park.

*A couple hours later*

Hyuna and I were just walking around and eating ice cream, then we saw Yoonji and Yoongi.

Y/N: Oh my gosh. I didn't know that they were here. Hyuna: The Min twins are trying to win your heart. I scoffed. Y/N: Now they're not. Hyuna: HEY YOONJI AND YOONGI! Y/N: Omg. I turned around and hid my face.

They both turned around and saw us both and walked up to us. Yoonji: Hey, baby. My face turned red. I turned my face a little. Yoonji grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her and she said. Yoonji: Still sore? She said with a smirk. My face turned redder. Yoongi then looked annoyed then walked away.

Y/N: Is he ok? Yoonji: Yeah, he's just getting over you. Y/N: Wait what? Yoonji: I told him to just get over you so it wouldn't be awkward. Y/N: But those are his feelings. Yoonji: Ugh, he'll get over them. I felt bad for Yoongi.

*Time Skip*

I arrived home and I saw my parents sitting down looking serious. Y/N: What's wrong guys? Mom: Y/N, sit down. Y/N: Um...ok. I sat down at the dining table. Y/N: So, what's wrong? They both sighed and looked at each other and sighed. Dad: We're moving.

That's it for this chapter. How was it? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night😊💜💜💜.