𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

For as long as he could remember Tony Stark did not want kids. He found kids to be a nuisance. A distraction. Even when he was a kid himself he found kids his age to be annoying and too loud for his liking. Which was saying something because even now as a grown adult he was considered to have those traits by everyone else. Annoying, rude, and even blunt and sarcastic. But throughout the years his dislike towards kids didn't lessen, making him not want to intend to have a child of his own.

As he grew up he rationalized that maybe that whole dislike towards kids was because of how his father was to him. But he never liked to dwell on the past, especially when it involved his father. A cold hearted bastard as he like to say to people who asked about Howard Stark. So he instead made up the excuse saying that he didn't like kids because he'd usually butted heads with those who were eerily similar to him. And for some reason kids always had similar characteristics as him. Perhaps maybe he was a man-child but that didn't make his dislike towards kids falter..

Except for today.

August 1st, 1994

A day that Tony Stark would always remember. Because that was a life changing day for the playboy billionaire. The day he was handed his baby daughter.

___

Vote
Comment
Follow

_