Chapter :- 17

(One week later)

"I'm thinking, a flower arch. Then we can add a photo of theirs and then our cards next to it." Jin said as he explained to Silnae and Taehyung his plans. Their parents wedding anniversary was coming up tomorrow, and they wanted to do something special. Yoongi just gaped at him. "How girly are you?"

"Shut up, sleepy." Jin snapped making Yoongi glare at him. Hoseok laughed and said, "But seriously. Don't work too much." They agreed with him.

"Well, anyway. Let's eat." Taehyung said, dragging his sister inside the house. "For real, Mrs. Kim has prepared a huge feast for you. " Jimin said to them, specifically looking at Jin, who beamed. They walked inside the house.

Silnae ran upstairs to change, falling down the stairs twice on the way. "Stupid stairs." She mumbled, pulling herself up and walking to her bedroom. She opened the door and was greeted by, "Heyyyy Sil!!!!"

She turned quickly to see some familiar faces. "Guys!!!! When did you come?" She said happily to her two best friends.

"Just about 5 minutes earlier." Selyeok said, scratching his head. Hungshi nodded and said, "Yeah, we came with Naehee unni."

"So, how's the boss?" Selyeok asked making Silnae glare at him as Hungshi asked, "Boss? What boss?"
"Um, uh..." Selyeok looked to his other best friend for a good lie.

"He calls my brother boss." Silnae said in a 'how-ridiculous-is-that' tone as Hungshi nodded. She didn't know about the whole mafia thing. That her two best friend were a part of the biggest mafia in Asia.

According to her, Silnae and Selyeok were her totally ordinary bffs from school.

"Anyway, what will we do now?"

                          *      *      *

Slowly, they crept to the room where the elder boys were all having fun. Gripping the handle, one of them slowly opened the door to reveal the eldest boy having a wrestling match with the new one.

"They don't notice anything." She said to her friends with a smirk. They nodded. "Ready?"

"Ready." She gripped the thing that was in her hand tightly, slowly counting to three.

At the count of three, the four of them threw the water balloons in their hands with a big scream across the room of Taehyung.

"What the.." He said, drenched and looking to the direction where they had come from. "You guys are so dead!!!!!"
"Run!!!" Silnae screamed and the four of them took off, sprinting down the stairs with the seven boys running after them.

"We're gonna kill you!" Mingwan screamed as they ran through the house.

"KIDS! STOP RUNNING NOW!!!" Mrs. Jung yelled making them freeze in their tracks. She is very sweet, but can be a scary mama if she wants. "Now, let's eat lunch." She said and they nodded in unison, quietly taking their places at the rather big dining table.

*I have some bad news." Mrs. Kim said making them all stop eating to stare at her. She looked at Silnae and Taehyung and said, "Your dad won't be able to make it tomorrow."

"What?! No!!!" They both wailed and their mom nodded sadly, "I know, I know. But he has some important work to do over at Japan. He told me to tell you that he's sorry."

Taehyung said, "Tell him it's okay, mom. We'll just celebrate your anniversary again when he comes." He turned to look at his sister who was still sulking. She looked around the table and then sighed, "Okay fine. Tell him we're okay with it. But he needs to come back fast." Jin chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I'm sure he will."

After dinner, they cleared the table. Silnae was still in a bad mood, which made her friends unhappy. "We need to do something." Hungshi said to the rest of them. Selyeok nodded. "Well, you ladies do something. We males are gonna do something else." He smirked, totally messing up his big boy act. And the others tsked- tsked as he left.

The two girls smirked to each other. "What are you idiots smiling about?" Silnae asked. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Minshee asked Hungshi who replied, "Depends on what you're thinking."

"Oh yeah." They both looked at Silnae, then shouted, "SLUMBER PARTAAAYYY!!!!"

                                  ***
"Come on..." Taehyung said, trying to hold his sister's hand as she yanked it away from him.

"No!" She growled. "It's bad enough that dad's not here. Now you have to go too?!"

"It's only for a week." He pouted. She always did this whenever he had to go for a business trip. She sulked and won't get out of her room for two days after he left. And now he really had to go. His father had asked him to fly after tomorrow to Japan to help him with something.

"But still..." She was not gonna give him an easy time. She never did.

"I know it's fast, but I'll be back by a week, Sil. Our father called, sis,  you know I have to go." He lifted her chin up. She frowned and then gave a long sigh. "Ugh. Okay fine." She said. He smiled and hugged her.

She snuggled. "You better be back soon."

                     *      *       *      *
"Bye guys, see you after a week." Taehyung said waving to each of them from the front door of their house.

"Bye bro, and take of yourself yeah?" Mingwan said, giving him a pat on the back. Bangtan came forward too the give their byes.

"Hey ..." Taehyung said, kneeling down in front of Silnae who was in the verge of tears. "You promised you wouldn't cry. It's not like this is my first time going."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just gonna miss you." She sniffled, before being engulfed in a big hug from her brother.
"I'll call you everyday." He said, wiping her tears. "And don't worry, I'll always come back to you."

"You always promise that." She chuckled.

"And have I ever not kept it?" He asked, making her shake her head.

He smiled. "Take care sissy, okay? I'll miss you too." He lifted his handbag from the floor then opened the door. "Love you." He said to his sister, said a last bye to the others, then left.

Silnae smiled weakly, mumbling. "I love you too."
                 ------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys💕💕💕
Hope you guys enjoyed....
Saranghae 💜💜💜
-MS