25.5

Alonso
Three days later

"I said imma talk to him" I spoke watching Nassiah walk around in his boxers. He was suppose to be getting ready for work but instead he was ranting about well, I have bad choices in boys and how he should kill both of us. A lot of I told you so and this what happens when you replace me.

"No- you're gonna be to nice. I want him to cry- you finna make him cry?" He asked and I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it. "Exactly" I went to reach for him but he snatched me away. "He seen it happen all this time and now he snitches? You been fucking him Alonso" he asked his body whipped around and i furrows my eyebrows I didn't answer fast enough because then he lifted his fist up and that's when I got the chance to pull him closer to me.

"Baby,can you listen to me?" I questioned and it stayed quiet for a moment he removed his hands from my grip and motioned for me to talk. "Imma talk to him" he smacked his lips together giving me a side eye and the door opened.

"I up" king announced rubbing his face. Nassiah ya decent back up to getting ready leaving me to help king get on the bed. "Pa go wea?" He asked as I pushed the hair out of his face.

"Work"

"I go?" He asked and I was about to give him a small nod before Nassiah butted his jeans and turned around.

"You trying to hand him off so you can go be a cheater huh?" Nassiah started quickly. "Me and my son don't need you anyway" he added only getting a eyeroll back from me. I sent a smack to his ass when he walked past me and he smacked me back. "Don't touch me" I sent a lick to my lips and I saw his face heat up and he tried to give me a small eye roll.

   "I eat?" King asked rubbing his stomach.

   "Yeah king go get your clothes we can go get Burger King" his face lit up and he jumped off the bed running away. He loved Burger King because he thought it was made specifically for him. It wasn't.

   "You acting like you can't take him to the shop with you for a hour or so" I mumbled getting up and Nassiah just looked at me through the mirror.

   "I don't need to" he hummed going through his dresser he attempted to still look stuck on finding a shirt when I pressed myself against him and lifted his head up so I could kiss his neck. "Didn't I just say don't touch me" He asked.

   "You want me to go try and talk to Alex or not"

   His eyes looked at me through the mirror, "sure- but" he started

   "And you want me to bring king?" He then nodded.

   "And come see me after, and bring me food"
...........

    "King when we go inside I need you to be god okay?" I asked as I helped him out his car seat.

      "I ood" he reassured me as he chewed on the French toast stick. I held the boy and locked up the car turning towards the parlor. I wasn't scared I was pissed. Alex and I haven't spoken in a quick minute and here he goes fucking shit up. He threw my best friend in jail. I walked through the familiar shop and saw the same people. King was clenching onto my neck and eating his French toast stick. Boy could multitask.

   "Alonso you got a kid?" Duke asked as I came up to the register.

   "My daddy"king responded before I could.

   "Something like that-is Alex here?" I asked peaking over the side of his head, he seemed generally confused probably because him and Alex were close and possibly if I'm out of the way- fucking. It was like I spoke up his name because then came Alex taking off his latex gloves from a room behind duke. He seemed generally startled to see me even though- he just snitched.