Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

  Awkward has reached a whole other level when your sitting on a couch, next to your current boyfriends ex girlfriend, who doesn't know who you are but has suspicions about you being someone else, and that person would be the secret person your family doesn't know about. "So, What's your name?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "Raine" I chirped, deciding to play the whole ultimate girly girl routine. My twin brother raised an eyebrow at manner.

  "Raine. I've so hard that name before, but the girl that name belongs to is a total slut and she's also extremely ugly" she said with an eye roll, and I was about to cheer when I realized she just called me a slut and ugly. Now I was trying to keep the act up.

  "I think I've seen her before, she wears all black and she likes to race...cars" I said the last word with disgust and Mandy laughed. Her head falling back.

  "Correct. My ex, Liam races cars so that's how I know her" she said and I nodded. Looking sympathetic that she had to be around well...me. Zane walked downstairs, he stumbled around and nearly collapsed. "I know him. doesn't he race?" she asked, I saw Wesley tense and decided to go take care of the situation.

  "Yeah. He's my dads friends son, I'll go help the gross thing" I said with a disgusted look. She nodded at me with approval as I rushed into the kitchen to see Zane curled into a ball on the ground. "What the heaven are you doing, you fool?" I murmured as I kneeled down to his level.

  "It hurts" he moaned, "and why are you wearing such, bright, bright colors. It hurts my eyes" he added, as he covered his eyes. I just rolled my own eyes.

  "Shut your trap, and sober up. I need you to be sober for me" I whispered fiercley into his ears. He groaned, as I stood up and grabbed some medicine and water for him. He grabbed the pain pills, and swallowed them quickly chugging down his glass of water.

  He seemed to sober up a bit, and I helped him up and threw the room. To my much to disgust, Mandy and Wesley didn't notice us because there lips were too busy. I shuddered, this relationship couldn't work out. "Is that Mandy?" Zane asked, his eyes widening. I gave him a look, and he shut up. I got him upstairs and into my room. He fell onto my bed, quickly.

  "Mandy is hooking up with Wesley?!" I shouted and he gripped his head. I didn't show any sensitivity for him, since he shouldn't have drunken so much. "What the heaven am I supposed to do? I mean, I already have drama with the letter, now the girl who hates my guts the most, is dating my brother?!" I screamed out of frustration and fell onto the bed.

  I fell into bed next to him, we were laying on our backs looking up at the ceiling and our arms touched barely. "My head hurts" was all he said from my ranting. I got up on my elbow, and sent him a crazy look. "What? I'm stating the truth" he grumbled and I groaned. Rolling onto my stomach and burying my head into my pillow. Then I realized, he was still laying on the bed with me. So, I pushed him off. He fell to the ground with a thud. "What The FUCK!?" he screamed and sat up.

  "I see your headache has disappeared. I used my special healing technique on you, and POW" I explained with a shrug, and he just rolled his eyes and sat at the end of my bed. "What am I going to do?" I asked him, and he sighed.

  "Well, Will leave" he said with a shrug of his shoulders, "The less were around her, the less she can figure out. I doubt she's going to be your brothers first serious relationship anyway" he said with a wave of his hand. I nodded my head in an understanding motion.

  "What about Jane? And Rider, Zoe, and Kelsey?" I asked remembering I promised my brother I would watch them tonight.

  "Will go to the park, and you know relax and shit" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sorry," he murmured and I nodded in a forgiving matter. He smiled his charming smile. At that moment, sitting on the bed next to him. I felt like I was growing too close to Zane, I was noticing small things about him. Small things that I actually thought were a bit...attractive. Which was completely crazy.