3

Y/N's POV :

He left. How rude of him. I can't believe this guy. I mean really? I was already hurt and insecure about myself with all that's happening these days and he began to tell me to leave this place. Aish.... I have to calm down.

After a while I decided to go home. 

At home

I changed my clothes into my pajamas and went to my brother's room. We decided to watch a movie. After the movie we went to sleep.

I really hope I will receive a response soon...

Next day

I woke up with a really good mood. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Youngjae and I. I made some teokbokki 

After eating I washed the plates and sat on the couch when I received a phone call

Unknown number..

Y/N: Hello, who is it?

???: Hello, it's the secretary of name of the school. I wanted to congratulate you because you've been accepted into our school!

Y/N: Oh my god! Thank you so much.

Secretary: You're welcome. School begins on Monday you have to come and take your uniform.

Y/N: Okay, I will.

Secretary: I will send you a mail with the address. Goodbye.

Y/N: Goodbye.

I hung up and began to scream in the house.

Youngjae ran downstairs.

YJ: What happened?!?!

Y/N: OPPA I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED IN THE SCHOOL! I BEGIN ON MONDAY!

YJ: OMG congrats dongsaeng. 

He hugged me and decided to accompany me to the school to take the uniform. We went to school and took my supplies and went back home to celebrate this day.

I'm so happy because in two days I will finally do what I love to do.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello guys, sorry for not posting but I was having troubles with school, exams and all. But now I'm on break so I will have plenty of time to write. I hope you will carry on with reading this story and maybe tell you friends about it. I know that the three first chapters are a bit boring but the next one will be interesting.

Hope you watched the muster live! The boys were amazing like always!!

See you on the next chapter 

M