Chapter three: Dairy queen

Falling just inside of storybrooke, Lillian, Peter and the lost boys fell onto the ground. Groaning as they pushed themselves onto their forearms. 

''Lillian?'' Lily looked up and smiled, running towards Neal and hugging him. ''Hey there sis.'' Looking back at the teenage boys, he smirked. ''Hello yo you too boys.''

''Hello Baelfire.'' As Lily turned back to the ice wall surrounding the city, she frowned, turning back to Neal. 

'''How did that happen? And what's going on?''

''True loves kiss.'' Lillian listened to Robin lowering himself next to Marian and kissing her, only to pull back without result. 

''What's wrong? Why isn't it working?''

''Well, whatever it is, it isn't the cold.'' All eyes turned to Lillian, who was currently stepping into the office, followed by Neal and Peter. 

''Lily!'' Henry rushed to her side and hugged her, holding her closely as she kissed the top of his head. 

''Hii there, every curse is different Robin, if this wasn't Elsa, than the only thing we can do for now is slowing it down. We need to find out who did this and how we can cure it.'' He gave the young girl a nod as he glanced back at his wife, biting his lip as Regina's eyes were closing down onto the ground. 

Walking along side Neal, Lillian was kicking a stone ahead of her. They had decided to make sure that the entire town was surrounded by ice. They felt as if they had been walking for an hour, while in reality they had only been walking for ten minutes. 

''So, how's it been here?'' 

''Oh, same old, same old.'' Grabbing her hand, he smirked. ''Emma falling for Hook, we can't leave town, someone is threatening us, oh and our father doesn't like to help.'' 

''That does sound the- wait what? Emma falling for Hook?'' As he gave a nod, she stopped in her tracks. ''As in my cousin?'' He gave another nod, grabbing her hand again as he pulled her along. ''Emma ... likes my cousin? Huh, who would have thought. As if my family tree couldn't get even more messed up.'' 

Neal chuckled as they stopped at a certain spot on the wall, softly tapping on it. 

''Just as frozen as the rest. I don't think we're going to find anything Lils.''

''I thought so too, but at least we look helpful.'' They both laughed as they continued to walk around the ice wall, still trying to find some kind of weak spot in the wall. Neal then tapped a small spot, listening to the sound that filled the air. Turning to his sister, she shook her head and they continued to walk.  

Grabbing her phone, she frowned as she saw her cousin's name in the screen. ''Killian?''

''Finally, someone who answers. I've found the other ice queen.'' 

Arriving in the woods, Lillian and Neal looked at the ice cream shop owner freeze Hook's feet. Lillian quickly rushed over, keeping herself from tripping over all of the leafs and broken branches. 

''Hey! Leave my cousin alone you snow witch!'' She than too froze Neal and Lillian's feet. Lily's eyes widened at the sight, no-one had ever been able to land a clear hit on her, let alone when she was acting like Lilith instead of Lillian. 

''Let them go.'' Elsa answered coldly, looking at the ice cream shop owner. 

''Not when you and I have so much catching up to do,'' walking towards Elsa, she walked around Lillian, tucking on a string of her hair, making Neal slap her hand away. ''my sweet Elsa.'' 

''Catching up?'' Killian wondered, looking over to Elsa.

''What?'' Lillian quickly turned her head around, almost snapping her neck in doing so as she tried to keep all four of the people surrounding her in her sight. 

''Do you know her?'' Neal asked next, still looking at his sister's frozen feet.  

''I've never seen her before.'' 

''You've simply forgotten.'' 

''Story of our lives. Can you get us out of here now? We'll just walk along and no-one will have to get hurt.'' Lilith's eyes flashed red as she glared at the snow queen, making Neal and Killian wanting to take a step back, but unable to do so.'' 

''I wouldn't forget someone like you, like me.'' 

''The magic of the rock trolls. They pull memories.'' Walking a circle around Lilith, she smirked. ''They did quite a number on you, I'm afraid.'' 

As the two began to chatter away, Lilith was trying to get a way out of this mess. Maybe she would be able to get a message to Peter, or to Rumple. But that would be too obvious, so she couldn't do that. 

Her next option was magic, but she couldn't defeat this sort of magic on her own. Sensing that Neal's eyes were fixed on her, she turned to her brother before turning back to her cousin. Both of them were trying to get a message from her, but she herself had no idea what to do. Especially when the ice queen made sharp spikes appear above them. 

Lily was trying to find a way out. If not for herself, than for Neal and Killian. 

''Hey! Dairy queen!'' As everyone turned their heads to Emma and David, Lillian saw this as a chance to find a weak spot. Burning to ice that held Neal and Killian in their place, she pushed them out of their spots. 

But Lily herself wasn't that fortunate, ice crashed on her as the three men tried to get her out, screaming as the ice hit her shoulder, she couldn't feel any other ice. 

''Peter, how nice of you to join us.'' Hook looked at the teenage boy who was holding the rest of the ice up, cursing under his breath.

''Get her away from that, I can't hold it much longer!'' Neal pulled with all of his power, getting the ice to break as Peter let go of the ice, letting it crash onto the floor. ''You guys okay?''

''Yeah, just my shoulder.'' Neal sat down next to her, tending to her shoulder before David noticed that someone had been missing. 

''Where is she?'' 

''She's gone.'' 

A second chapter for today, another short one so that's why I decided to put it up today. Hopefully you enjoyed this one as well, as I somehow had to put Lillian, Neal and Peter in this, so that may explain the short chapter. If you did enjoy this chapter, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe a suggestion/theory. See you soon! 

-X Violet's-library