1|| His Daughter.

CHAPTER ONE: His Daughter.
|RE-WRITTEN|

~••~

T Y L E R

Sitting on the couch, I glanced towards the mess in my living room. This is the last time I'm throwing a party in my penthouse, I sighed, promising myself.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" My girlfriend; Amber's sexy voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"I was thinking about fucking you here on the couch after everyone leaves." I lied but my cock twitched at thought of taking her right there on the couch.

She smirked; leaning forward as she smashed her lips to mine, kissing me hungrily as if we weren't eating each other mouths a few seconds back. My grip on her waist tightened as I pulled her closer into my chest and kissed her back; passionately. I groaned when she started grinding herself on my member which was itching to be inside her.

The moment, I deepened the kiss my fucking phone rang, making both of us groan as we broke the kiss.

With her still sitting on my lap, I leaned forward, grabbing my phone from the coffee table. I muttered, motioning her to get off me, so I could attend the phone. "Sorry baby, but it's important,"

Reluctantly; she got off my lap and pouted. Giving a quick peck on her pouted lips, I marched away, stepping into the kitchen. Sliding my phone to answer, I placed it to my ear and greeted, "Good evening, dad,"

"Good evening, Ty. How are you doing?" He greeted back, happiness lacing his words.

"I'm doing great. What about you?" I asked, leaning back on the counter and folded my arm to my chest.

"I'm doing great too. I needed to talk to you, but, it looks like you're busy partying, again." His voice turned serious all of sudden with a hint of slight anger in his voice.

My father never liked the idea of me throwing a party in my penthouse, every other day. But, little did he know that this is the last party, I was ever going to throw.

"Umm, yeah! But, I can talk right now. It's no big of a deal." I responded, walking over to the fridge and pulling a water bottle out as I poured water in a glass.

"Great! If it wasn't important, I wouldn't have bothered you at this hour..." I placed the untouched glass of water on the counter and interrupted him, concern obvious in my voice.

"Is everything okay dad? Did something happen to mom?"

"No, nothing happened. Everything's fine. She is doing great, actually. It's something else, I wanted to talk about." Puffing out a sigh of relief, I picked the glass of water and half emptied it.

"I'm listening, dad,"

"One of my good friends lives in Canada and I want you to visit him." He demanded, rather than saying.

"Okay. I'll visit him but why? Is it related to business?" I questioned curiously as my father never demanded me to visit any of his friends. The answer that came next was what I never expected him to say. Not even in my wildest dreams.

"No, I want you to marry his daughter."

A cough ripped through me and my arms dropped on their own. It took me a while to process what I just heard him say. Still not bringing, myself to believe what he said, I felt the urge to ask him. "You did not just ask me to marry your friend's daughter."

"I did ask you to marry my friend's daughter, son. My friend; George and I both want you to marry his daughter." He sternly responded, leaving no room for objections.