Part 24

Nicole

I could feel the anger literally ripping through my body. I pushed my way through the crowd of girls on the dance floor, earning a few dirty looks. Michelle had her eyes on me, sipping her stupid fucking cocktail like she was god's gift or something standing at the bar with her big ugly smirk and cute pink dress. I want that bloody dress. 😩

I can hear Lily behind me, calling my name. I'm ignoring her because I'm pissed at her. I know I can't hold it against her for sleeping with Michelle but she could have opened her stupid mouth to tell me they had history. We definitely wouldn't be in this situation if Lily had just told me. Lily's hand was on my wrist and she pulled me back, whipping my body around to face her.

"Nic" Lily said softly as her face filled with sorrow.

"Let go of me" I snapped with such venom in my voice. I was beginning to scare myself. She didn't need to be told twice. My hand was back down by my side and my body turned back towards the bar.

Sara had managed to push passed Lily and I and stood with a massive grin on her face next to Michelle.

"Michelle, this is Nicole" Sara grinned as I watched Michelle take a sip of her cocktail that looked like it was Barney the dinosaurs sperm that was thrown into a tall glass with crushed ice.

Michelle gave me the most fakest smile I have ever seen. I already hated this bitch and she hadn't even said boo to me. God why did I feel like this. Even with my ex boyfriends never made me  jealous but is this what jealously feels like? Like I want to grab Michelle by straightened platinum blonde hair and drag her across the dance floor and see how far I could throw this bitch in her 6 inch heels.

"Nicole, hi" Michelle finally said, extending her hand. Ewww. The only physical contact I want to make with this whore, is giving her a slap across her perfect high cheek boned face.

"Hi" I replied, taking her hand in mine and the light shake she gave me confirmed how false she was.

Then I felt a familiar hand on my lower back and Lily was by my side. My hand was dropped and Michelle lunged forward, taking my girlfriend between her arms. MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. I bet Lily was loving this. Michelle's perfect perky tits pressed against her. Just like old times aye? I need a drink.

Lily

I knew I should of told Nicole about Michelle. How the hell did Nicole even know I slept with her? She obviously got some vibe when she looked at Michelle because I certainly had no interest in Michelle Granger. Or should I say Manger. That's where she belonged..with the animals. Actually it would be animal cruelty leaving them in her company.

Michelle is currently squeezing me tightly in an unnecessary hug whilst Nicole is now standing a couple of metres away talking to the barmaid.

"It's been too long" Michelle giggled and took a step back but her eyes roamed down my body, making me feel even more uncomfortable.

"I was a little surprised when I heard from you the other day" Michelle said and took her cocktail to her lips. She was obviously trying to be all sexy taking a sip but ended up with purple on the side of her mouth.

"Well Sara here invited me and Nicole for a night out so I thought it would be a good idea for us all to hang" I replied, giving Sara a nod to step up her fucking game and save me from Granger, Manger.

"Yeh" was all Sara managed to say.

Where was this girls game? She bedded more women than I have and now she's stood here like a spare tool with her hands in her pockets. I shook my head at Sara and hoped she would quit being a dork soon.