Yandere Rias Gremory X Male Prince Devil Reader

Y/N: "Hmph. This is...sad to watch. That stupid boy...Issei, I believe, right?"

The Devil next to you made no comment, nor any move to react. He had seen your temper first hand, and even as a Devil it scared him.

Y/N: "He has such a beautiful girl...err, woman, with him, and he does nothing with it. I think I'm going to have some fun for a while. Inform the others that I will be missing temporarily."

The Devil next to you puts a hand on your shoulder hesitantly and gives you a questioning look, and all you do is smile and nod. With that, he disappears in the way he does while you jump from the building you're on, landing near Issei and the red-head.

Issei: "...Alright, Rias? You seem like you've been kinda detached from me lately."

The red-head, Rias, brushes it off and sighs. You smile and shake your head, astonished that he was getting along, even partially, with Rias Gremory. You sit on a bench and wait for them to pass, planning on following them.

Rias: "I said it's....I sense another Devil! Get back!"

In an instant, Rias is standing, red flames dancing around her hands.

Y/N: "Well, damn. Aren't you a bit perceptive Rias? But could you please put the flames out? I don't want to get violent...yet."

Rias flares the flames brighter, and you sigh.

Y/N: "Great, you're gonna tire me out here. I'm trying to be civil."

Rias chuckles at the statement.

Rias: "Devils have been coming here sense I saved Issei to kill him. I'm sure you're just like them."

You snort.

Y/N: "Oh please. If I wanted either of you dead, you'd be dead before you could blink."

Rias: "As if. No one's that strong except..." 

Her sentence trails off, two flames covered hands are prepared, one at each of the throats of both Rias and Issei.

Y/N: "If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead. Understand that now?"

Rias' hands drop, a startled expression adorning her face.

Rias: "T-The only one who could ever move that fast would be..."

You back off and smile, bowing.

Y/N: "Y/N. Bringer of Pain. Reaper of Death. The Prince of Hell, at your service."

Rias starts moving her mouth like a fish, dumbstruck for the first time in years. You straighten up and laugh, a deep, rich laugh that calms her down. 

Y/N: "Easy there. I came to introduce myself to both you, Rias, and our newest Devil here, Issei. But I also found an interest..."

You walked closer and sighed, looking into her eyes.

Y/N: "In you, Rias Gremory. I was wondering if you'd accompany me to dinner."

She stands there, regaining her composure.

Rias: "Well, if the Prince is asking me..."

Issei grabs her arm and pulls her away.

Issei: "We have to go Rias. Maybe some other time you can join him." 

As she was dragged away though, you got the strangest sensation when looking into her eyes. A shiver down your spine and goosebumps. You knew this feeling from only one other individual. Fear.

Timeskip

You decided to try your luck at her little Devil club, and appeared at the door, thinking a crowd would stop Issei. But when you entered you immediately slipped on something and hit the ground hard. Angry, you flared a flame from your hand, realizing how dark it was.

Y/N: "What the hell is this?"

A stench suddenly assaulted your nose, nearly making you gag. You look down to realize you slipped in blood. And right next to it was the corpse of Issei Hyoudou. Eyes widening, you rush around, hearing screaming. A body here, a body there, and then...silence.

Y/N: "Rias? Are you here? Are you alive?"

A faint, weak voice calls out from a nearby room.

Rias: "In here...I'm still alive..."

You rush in, realizing a mistake you made instantly. If the killer had killed all those Devils, he, or she, had to be powerful. As strong as a Gremory, at least.

Y/N: "Damn it!"

It's too late though, and something slams into your head, knocking you semi-conscious. As that happens, a red-head starts tying your hands behind your back with a smile.

Rias: "I had to do it. Everyone wanted to hurt you and separate us. I couldn't let that happen. You had to be mine. Can you understand that?"

You groaned in response, the smallest sounds reverberating throughout your skull. She took that as a yes and started dragging you off. 

Rias: "I'm so happy! I finally have someone perfect and worthy of marrying a Gremory!"

With the last of your breath and willpower, you speak one more time.

Y/N: "You'll pay Gremory. I curse you and...your entire damned line."

You pass out to the disappointed tutting of Rias Gremory, who was plotting already of how to recondition you.