Dead Again

Lately, some murders have been happening around my city.

Naturally, I stayed at home and locked all my doors and windows.

But, it's also the middle of June.

Which means it's ridiculously hot outside.

So, I decided, that I would allow myself to open a window, since I haven't paid my gas bill, I don't have air conditioning to save me.

I unlocked the window above my bed and cracked it open, leaving the screen closed.

I crawled into bed and pushed all the covers away from me.

I yawned and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over.

It usually takes me awhile to fall asleep, so about an hour later, I was still just laying there in bed, fully awake.

I suddenly heard a rip, in what sounded like my window screen.

Oh fuuuuckkkkkk no.

That's like $40!!

I don't have $40!

Son of a bitch.

That better not have been my window screen.

I didn't move, as I heard footsteps behind me.

Oh shit, well, $40 won't matter here in a second.

I kept my breathing as steady as possible, when I felt a stab in my side.

I cried out in pain and rolled onto my back.

There was a man standing over me, I couldn't see their face.

"Fucking.... hell." I muttered.

"That hurts like shit you fucker!!!" I whined.

The man backed up a bit, now in the moonlight.

I could see they were pale as a ghost, and had medium length, black hair.

A smile was cut in his cheeks, and it seemed to be scarred badly.

"What the hell? You some crazy ass bitch? Cause I ain't in the mood for all that." He said.

"What? No! You're the crazy ass bitch! You just stabbed me! And you didn't even get anything important!" I sat up as best as I could without making myself bleed more than I already was.

"Go get bandages you fucking idiot!" I yelled.

"What?! I'm here to kill you! I'm not helping you wrap yourself up!" He yelled back, walking back over to me and taking his knife out.

"You can't kill me, dip shit! Why do you think I'm not freaking out?!" I gave him a 'duh you fucking idiot' look.

"I dunno!! For fucks sake, and yeah, I can kill you, watch!" He took out the knife and plunged it into my heart, smiling wider as he did so.

I fell back onto the bed from the force, and screamed in pain, then passed out.

A few minutes later, I sat back up and gasped for air.

The man was still standing there, admiring his work.

"Ahh! Shit! What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Hah! You scream like a girl!" I attempted to laugh but my voice was raspy and my throat was dry, making me cough.

"Now, since I came back from the dead, I have a splitting headache." I rubbed my temples.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror, I screamed.

The man walked in behind me, his cut grin couldn't hide the fact that he was smiling at the sight.

He had cut my cheeks, they were now almost identical to his, except mine were fresh.

"What the hell did you do?!" I yelled, touching them.

"I made you beautiful." He stated.

"I was fine beforehand!" I began to tear up.

"I like you better like this." He said.

"Well I don't!" I turned around and looked at him, tears in my eyes.

"Don't be dramatic, and since I know you're some weird demon girl, I'm gonna take you with me." He raised an eyebrow.

"What?! No! You are not ruining my life more than you already have!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling so much! I have to take you to Slender!" He said.

"What the hell is a Slender?" I asked.

"Not a what- well, kind of a what, but mostly a who." He grabbed my wrist and attempted to pull me along.

"No! I'm not going with you!" I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong.

"You don't have a choice."