Chapter nine - An interrogation

Nobody's pov

Y/N woke up in a dark room with a table and a blinding lamp staring into his eyes. He held up a hand to cut out the cursed glow.

"Hey! If this is another uninformed police investigation

"Hey! If this is another uninformed police investigation...I want my lawyer!" demanded Y/N.

Soft chattering met his demand.

Flashback

Y/N was pushing a rather batter shopping cart through the grocery store. "Low on milk, cooking oil, potatoes..." he thought silently to himself as he picked up the groceries he was missing.

"Is that all...sir?" asked the cashier, knocking him out of his thoughts.

Y/N nodded. "A plastic bag please."

"Sir," started the cashier while packing his groceries. "Don't you know that plastic bags are bad for the environment as the contribute to global warning."

Y/N honestly had enough of this "eco saving" nonsense, important as it was, it was being over done. "Would you like me to give you a speech for ten minutes regarding why global warming is fake and made up by the government?"

The cashier looked confused. Smiling with his handy work, he picked up his groceries a left.

Timeskip- On the way back home

"Huh, train station closed for maintainance," said Y/n out loud to nobody. "No issues, I know another shortcut back!"

Making a couple of quick turns in between the corridoors between monolithic buildings, he found himself segregated from the general public. A pale reflection of how he saw himself. The corridoor he was traversing was damp, cold, and most certainly unkept. A couple more steps and...

His natural overreactive instict when it came to being followed and incoming danger; however, this instict had gotten him (almost) arrested more than once, he decided to ignore it for once. He paid.

A force hit him at the back of the head, it all went back.

............

The soft chatter wouldn't stop, still no answer to his plea. He, to be honest, wasn't a person who liked to be ignored, so in retaliation he came up with a rather "smart" idea. From his left sleve, he slipped out a card.

 From his left sleve, he slipped out a card