Hiraeth

for Agustina_Kiwi
I see myself in your eyes. Your eyes are an abode of which I no longer have to hide. Thank you.
I still hate you tho, uncultured swine. 👅🖕🖕🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🐒🙊♥️♥️

She says "watch Hamilton, the musical. And Hamilton was inspired by Hamilton and Ish the best."

Third Person View

"-kook, Jungkook. Hey."
The ravenhead's eyes fluttered open as he was met with the most wonderful sight.
"Hey, baby. How did you sleep?" The brunette whispered whilst playing with Jungkook's black fringe.

The latter sighed and held Taehyung's hand, bringing it to his face to rest on his cheek.
"Soundly, knowing that you were by my side."
Taehyung let out a light giggle, caressing the apple of Jungkook's cheek with the base of his thumb.
"Not exactly. Had to leave you for like 20 minutes to make you breakfast."

Jungkook smiled and sat upright, fondling with Taehyung's hand.
"Did you sleep well, bun?"
"Hmm. Of course, I did. Now come on. The eggs will get cold." He said gently before getting off the bed and out the bedroom door, beckoning Jungkook to follow suit.

Jungkook smiled softly, walking to the bathroom to freshen up. He made his way through their little cottage in the woods that consists of a bedroom, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen, perfect for two people and maybe a dog. A small yet homely abode.

He sat down on a high chair as he watch Taehyung warm up the eggs and bacon.
He set them on a plate before placing them in front of Jungkook. The raven head smiled at him as Taehyung leaned on the counter in front of Jungkook.
"What are you doing? Eat." Taehyung whined with a smile before lifting a spoonful of eggs up to Jungkook's mouth.

"Taehyung."
The said man put the spoon down back on the plate, looking worried because of Jungkook's change in tone.
"What's wrong? Do you feel okay? Are you sick or some-"
"I love you."
The brunette blushed a deep raspberry, the shade of red adorning his nose, cheeks and the tip of his ears.
"Y-yah, you can't just say stuff l-like that out of the blue. At least give me a warni-"
"Marry me?"

"Jeon Jungkook! Y-you can't do t-that." Taehyung squeaked as he patted his cheeks, hoping they'll go back to its original color. He turned away from the raven who was busy impersonating the Cheshire cat's wide smile.
He got up from seat and walked around the counter to hold a blushing Taehyung in his arms.
Jungkook chuckled, lifting Taehyung's chin to look at him.
"Hey, what's wrong, sugar?"
"You! I f-feel like my heart is freaking explode!"
"Well, before that happens. Will you marry me?"
"If you keep making my heart explode, then there won't be anyone to marry!"
Jungkook's chuckle resonated in Taehyung's ear, sending chills and shivers throughout his whole body.
"Why don't you want to marry me? Yeontan can be our priest."
The dog then padded in the kitchen and yelped in agreement.

"And we could move somewhere else. Didn't you say you wanted to live on a beachside? We'll buy a house along the shore, away from civilization. Just how you like it. And we'll have little night swims and star gazings. Doesn't that sound enticing, darling."
"Much. But we're so young, Koo." Taehyung whispered, fiddling with Jungkook's collar.
"And? Young love is beautiful. And I'm positive you're meant for me. You're too perfect, Taehyung. You're like a dream."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with adorable Bambi eyes as he smiled.
"I do."
Jungkook snapped his head down at Taehyung who let out a small giggle.
"W-what?"
"I'll marry you, Jungkook. I'll marry you a hundred times." He whispered.
The raven choked out a sob whilst smiling, looking a bit constipated.
"Really?" He asked, the smile never leaving his lips.
Taehyung connected their foreheads, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.
"Really,"