Chapter 2

The man who'd been with them walked over to the women, slapping her a few times very harshly and it made Seokjin grit his teeth.

Even though the world was evolving, and there were a ton of laws against harming Omegas and protecting them as an essential part of the community. There were still people like this man who looked down upon them like they were lowlives. It mad him so mad that he forgot that he was kidnapped and was going to be sold for a moment.

But only for a moment.

Then, a door behind him opened and his head snapped to look over his shoulder, screams and cries filled the room that made him turn white in fright. Especially when he saw the two Omegas being brought in by the hair. He threw himself on the other side of the cage and banged on the bars, his mouth opening before he could think, his instincts to protect kicking in.

"Leave them alone! Stop!" The man, who had slapped the woman, came up from behind him and pulled his hair through the bars, causing Seokjin to yelp. His hands snapping up to loosen his grip on his hair or he might actually have a bold spot soon.

The only thing heard in the room - basement? - was the screams of agony from three Omegas who were being handled roughly.

The Alpha only let go of Seokjin once they threw the two other Omegas in the same cage as him, they couldn't help but get thrown against him and his back hit the bars harshly, pain shooting through his body.

The Omegas - especially the gray haired one - were sobbing hysterically and Seokjin would've done the same if he wasn't too busy gripping his back and head that were both aching like hell.

They all flinched when the Alpha - who had brought the Omegas in - slammed his hand against the bars right next to them.

"Listen here, Omegas. Stop your whining and crying, they're gonna come and change you soon and you'll all be relocated to homes that better suit your...status." The smirk on the man's face was so unsettling that it has Seokjin shaking from top to bottom. The two Omegas weren't any better than him, they were holding onto each other tightly.

The two men talked, Seokjin couldn't comprehend anything of what they were saying, but then they both and the women went out, leaving them alone.

The two Omegas had scrambled from on top of him, huddled in the corner of the not-so-big cage. The gray-haired Omega clung to the blonde one like his life depended on it and Seokjin didn't blame him at all. He then caught the slight scent between them.

These two were brothers.

Families shared a scent between, it wasn't as powerful as the scent of mates but it was enough to know who was related to who. And these two were definitely brothers...and they were both Omega too. No wonder they took them both together.

It wasn't because these two are both Omegas, what made them rare was that they were Omega brothers. It is almost impossible for someone to give birth to more than one Alpha or one Omega and if they did, the rest of their children would all be Betas.

"Hyung-hyung, I'm-m scared. A-are we going to die?" The gray-haired male hiccuped and tears came down his cheeks like waterfalls.

"No, no, Tae. We're going to be okay, I'm-I'm sure we're going to get out of here and it's going to all blow off." The blonde hugged 'Tae' who was shivering in only a thin shirt and Seokjin felt bad for the younger Omega - it was obvious that Seokjin was older than both of them - so he took off his sweater, thankful that he'd worn a shirt underneath and then handed it to the Omega, who flinched because of the sudden movement.

"Here, it's okay, I don't need it." Tae - he guessed it was a nickname - looked between the sweater and Seokjin before he grabbed it and put it on.

"T-thank you, mister...." Seokjin smiled softly and petted Tae on the head, brushing his hair out of his face so that it wouldn't stick to his cheeks.

"Just call me Seokjin, Alright?" Tae nodded and then snuggled into the sweater that was too big for him, burying himself further into his brother's side.

The blonde Omega looked up at him gratefully.

"Thank you, I'm Jimin. How-how long have you been here?" Seokjin bit his bottom lip and rubbed his left arm.

"I-I really don't know, I was knocked out so maybe a few hours? It could've been days though, when did they...take you?" He couldn't bring himself to word it anyway else and Jimin seemed thankful for that.

"I-I think it was Thursday, yeah, in the early morning - around 4 I believe - when me and Tae were walking to my job at the hair salon." Jimin pursed his lips as he remembered the events and how it had been so sudden they didn't even realize it until it was too late.

The door to the room opened again and another Alpha came in with three Beta women. They each had plastic bags with them and there was a shiny fabric inside, he would've believed they were diamonds if he didn't know better.

The Alpha looked at the Betas and pointed at the three Omegas.

"Change them. And be quick about it."