Klaus

"Elena?" Stefan's voice rang loudly from around the house. I furrowed my eyebrows and got out of bed, walking out of my guest room and made my way downstairs. "Elena!" He added louder as he walked past the stairs and down the hall toward Andie who stood in front of the door. "Hey, Andie, have you seen Elena?" Stefan asked in confusion.

"Uh, no." Andie answered, sipping on the cup of coffee in her hand as I walked into the hall. Her eyes darted to me, raising an eyebrow at my T-shirt choice while I eyed the scarf around her neck before Damon walked down the hall behind me.

"Hi, sweetie." Damon said brightly, looking at Andie with a smile. "Oh, my coffee." He added excitedly, taking the cup from her as he laced an arm around her waist and kissed her gently.

"Hey, Where's Elena?" Stefan asked as he turned and looked between Damon and I.

"I don't know, Stefan. She's your girlfriend—Mine's right here." Damon answered, unphased as he stood beside Andie. I folded my arms over my chest in annoyance and watched Stefan pull out his phone. "Oh, hey. How's the shoulder? You have time for a bite, I am so hungry." Damon added, smirking at Andie.

"Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a blood bag today? I'm already late for work." Andie replied sweetly but Damon pouted at her.

"No.." Damon whined as they kissed lightly again and Stefan got off the phone.

"What are you doing? She's not a wind up toy." Stefan stated in annoyance as he looked at the two of them while I looked away.

"It's really none of your business is it, Stefan." Andie replied harshly and I scoffed, looking back at her.

"How about not talking to him like that, especially around me, boobs for brains." I warned, rolling my eyes at her while she narrowed hers at me. I turned away from her and watched Stefan start to walk down the hall before he stopped, seeing that the door to the basement open.

"I have to go to work." Andie stated from behind me and I heard her footsteps descend. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as Stefan vamped downstairs and I quickly walked over to the door before he vamped back up.

"Elijah's gone." Stefan stated breathlessly, as he looked between Damon and I in concern.
~~~~

I paced back and forth as I held my phone to my ear, listening to the dial ringtone before she answered. "Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked immediately, looking at Stefan and Damon who sat on the living room chairs, looking back at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Elena answered in an unbothered voicemail from the other side of the phone and I slowly nodded.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked, folding an arm over my chest.

"He's right here." She stated and I rose an eyebrow as Stefan and Damon narrowed their eyes at the phone, obviously annoyed.

"Elijah is a noble man, Elena. He lives by a code of honor.. You can trust him, alright? So whatever plan you have, make sure you don't cross him and end up dead." I warned, not wanting to get into it over the phone so I hung up and looked between the two in front of me.

"That's it?" Damon asked, looking at me expectantly. "You've lost it." He added sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"If anyone can get him to help us with Klaus, it's her." I pointed out and at Stefan who slowly nodded.

"Bonnie's our only way to kill Klaus, Mariana. He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her." Damon countered but Stefan shook his head.

"She'll kill herself in the process. Elena's looking for another way." Stefan disagreed and I gestured in agreement with him.