A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-10

Time has passed since the end of the workplace training; it is now the final week of June and there is one week left until the end of term test..Class 1-A is outside with many YUUEI teacher including Y/n who's sleeping on Chastiefol high up in the sky..
Nezu: Right, the test exercise will begin shortly.
Said a slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair.

Aizawa: obviously, you can fail this test,too...so if you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see any pitiful blunders from you.
He said with a bored tone.
Jirou: So many teachers....?
She said while looking at the number of YUUEI teachers present there.
Aizawa: I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand so I think you already hold a vague notion of what you are to do...
Dennis: sure, just like the entrance exam it'll be like a musou game only with robots!!
Suddenly Nezu jumps out of Aizawa scarf.
Nezu: sorry, I'm afraid not!! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!
Mina: Mr. Principal!
Momo came forward
Momo: What do you mean...
She asked Nezu
Nezu: From now on, we'll focus our test more on person-on-person battle activities and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to that of real battle!
He said and continues
Nezu: which,boys and girls,is all to say..that henceforth we will have you form pairs..to engage in combat with one of these here educators!
Y/n jumped of Chastiefol and lands infront of his class.
Y/n: in short you're going to fight against us..kids!
Y/n said with a smirk on his face.
Ochaco: with... with our Senseis...!?
She said nervously..
Y/n: First off todoroki's with... yayorozu as a team against me..
He said with a huge grin on his face, both shoto and momo paled on hearing his words.
Y/n: Midoriya you're with bakugou as a team.
He said shocking both of them..
Y/n: As for who... your opponent...turn around you will know..
Both of them turned their heads and saw a huge mascular man standing behind them.
Yagi: I'm here to oblige! Now co-operate and come at me to win, Wonder duo!!
He said with a huge smile on his face.
Y/n: Seriously man...wonder duo!
He said in disdain.

[TIMESKIP: TEAM TODOROKI'S SIDE CITY-B]
Inside one of it's both building both shoto and Momo paced back and forth worriedly.
Momo: are you sure this is going to work..
She asked nervously.
Shoto: it will work...cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if doesn't..
Momo sighed before nodding her head.
Shoto: let's go he's waiting for us..
He said and came out of the building with Momo.
Y/n: oh there you are... I've been waiting for you two all this time... and there's a good news for you two... I'll let you two pass that gate over there...if you can defeat them..
He said while pointing at the gate and summons three shadow ninja..

Momo: not fair Sensei...😡.
Y/n chuckles on seeing her pouting.
[ 10 MINUTES LATER]
They somehow managed to defeat the three Shadow Ninja but they can't move a shit...all their energy got drained due to overuse of their Quirks.
Y/n: Good...Good...you two have improved a lot...You two passed the trail.
He said and picked them up before placing them on Chastiefol beside him.

AUTHOR HERE:

ENJOY AND SORRY FOR THE SMALL CH AND ALSO FOR THE BORING CH.

BYE... AND ALSO NEXT WORLD WILL BE OPM [One punch Man] world...and I want to ask you guys something that how many of you read this two manga.
1.Tales of Demons and God's.
2 Battle Through the heavens.
If you read this two just write yes and their name beside it in the comments..