Baby • Namjinkook

Caregiver: Namjoon / Jin
Little: y'all already know why do I keep putting this
Age: 0-5 months

——————
It was late at night, Namjoon and Jin had just finished doing the dishes and cleaning the house from the birthday party of a few hours ago. The house was comfortably quiet, only the talking and laughing was heard from the television in the living room. Namjoon smiled at Jin as he picked him up and placed him on the kitchen counter, just talking, laughing and kissing once in a while.

Of course everything was interrupted when crying was heard from jungkook's baby room. Jin looked at Namjoon and he just sighed, knowing it was his turn to take care of him for tonight. Namjoon gave jin a quick kiss and made his way out of the kitchen to upstairs, making his way to jungkook's room. He slowly turned the door knob and made his way in, quickly entering daddy mode as he saw jungkook crying and sobbing behind his pacifier, standing up on his knee's on the baby crib.

"Hey baby, its okay, daddy's here." He said, taking jungkook out of the crib, putting him on his hip and rubbing circles on his back to calm him down from whatever happened to him. He checked the boy everywhere just incase he was hurt or something bit him while sleeping, thankfully there was nothing.

He rubbed circles on jungkook's thighs to calm him down also, and it did work, his puffy cheeks we're red so we're his eyes a little bit, his hair was curly and fluffy. Namjoon moved his hair out of the way and kissed his forehead. Jungkook eyes we're getting droppy by the second when namjoon left the baby's room, his head resting on joon's shoulder.

"Baby? Is he okay now?" Jin said and Jungkook immediately shot up awake when he heard his appa's voice.  Namjoon noticed and chuckled, making his way down the stairs as jin popped out his head at the kitchen archway. Jungkook immediately tried reaching for jin by making grabby hands, jin just smiled and walked over to him, taking him from namjoon's arms.

——————

Jungkook clinged onto Jin for the entire night, everytime they tried putting the baby to sleep or they accidentally slept, he would be awake and just whine till they were awake again and picked him up.

Jin at one point had to go to the store and it was hell for namjoon, the younger couldn't stop crying when his mom went away. Namjoon tried feeding him, changing him, playing with him, cuddle him, sleep with him, just nothing worked, he was just so tired, and gave up on everything. He was just appa's boy and he was sure of it.

When Jin came back, he found namjoon on the floor sleeping with his arms wrapped around jungkook, both sleeping peacefully. The younger had finally calmed down and just slept with his daddy, jin just smiled and took his phone out, took a picture and posted it on twitter with the caption 'Mommy's Boys' and sent it. After that he made his way towards the kitchen and put the groceries away.