baby daddy who?

Samantha's POV

I answered my phone and my heart dropped to my stomach. I started speeding down highways onto back roads trying not to get caught by cops.

"Sam what's wrong?" Sam asked to my sudden mood change.

I didn't say a word, I couldn't. 3 hours later we arrived at a hospital. I ran towards the counter.....

"Hi I'm here from the call for Jack Gilinsky" I say panicked

"You must be Samantha, the wife-" she starts but I cut her off

"Ex-wife" I say

"Sorry you were on speed dial and I saw a picture of you on your wedding day" she said and I couldn't help but think that bitch talks way too much.

"In that case you can't see him, only family" She says before walking away and I was in immediate tears. Sam called his family and our friends because I was balling my eyes out. The only thing close to family Jack has right now is Leigh. She's my only option to make sure he's ok. I can called her and she was here a few minutes later. Seeing her made me feel worst because I wanted to be in her position. My stomach became uneasy so I ran towards the restroom. Sam ran behind me not caring that it's the lady's room. He held back my hair as I vomited.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine" I say crying

"Well you don't look fine and we're in a hospital"

"Then why ask?" I growled. We left the hospital because Leigh wouldn't tell us anything.

-

Weeks passed by to a month and we still haven't heard anything from the hospital or Leigh. She literally banned us and our friends from coming to see Jack. She's such a bitch. I was getting ready to go to the grocery with the girls and Sam. As I was putting my top on the girls were in my room while Sammy was in his, yes he lives with me now. I asked him to.

"You looking kinda fat and I ain't talking bout your ass" Dejeah said. (BTW Dejeah and the girls are friends now)

"I've been eating healthy and been going to the gym I don't understand why I've been putting on so much weight" I say as I looked myself in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red and my eyes were puffy from crying every night. My stomach got that feeling again and I grip my stomach they noticed and rushed me to the bathroom. They rubbed circles into my back and held my hair up.

"Sammy!" Stassie yells and Sam ran in

"I think we need to take her to the hospital it's been a month since she's been doing this" Kels explained

-

At the hospital

"You're almost 2 months pregnant" the doctor said

"How...I...","I can't get pregnant I have polycystic ovaries" I say

"Who told you that?" The doctor laughs

"A doctor in the Bahamas"

"Well you're able to produce eggs..." He smiled

"So when exactly did this happen and who's the father?" Sam asked

"I don't know"

"Well by my calculations you conceived on September  15th"

"This is kind of an awkward thing to ask but is it possible to have a paternity test?"

"Don't worry we can have one done and get back to you in a few hours tops it's a slow day I'll handle it personally" the doctor smiles.

-

The test was over so I laid there while we waited.

"What happened that day sis" Sam asked

"I don't remember all I know is that I slept with Derek around there"

"O the 15th was the day I had my party" Johnson said

"What happened at that party?" Madison asked

"I don't remember all I did is that I lost Dejeah at the first 5 minutes then I started dancing with some guy and the next I knew I woke up naked next to..."

"Next to who Samantha?" Sam asked aggressively

"Next to Jack but I don't know if we did anything"

"You did. I say you go upstairs with someone but I didn't know who until Leigh and some more people came asking for Jack","when I figured it out I thought I'd be wrong and you'd be with somevhot stranger or something but I saw you riding him like a cowboy"

"Ooooo my hoe" Kelsey laughs

"So it's between Jack and Derek" I say tearing up

The doctor bursts in with mixed emotions.
"I have good news and bad news"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's the baby daddy
Jack?⬇

"I have good news and bad news"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Who's the baby daddyJack?⬇

Or

Derek⬇