•12•

Please let me know if you spot any errors in this chapter...

Groggily, I squirmed, whimpering at a sharp pain in my head. My eyes peeled open and I was met with a bleary eyed Aleister. The moment he noticed me, he immediately pushed a button on the side of my bed.

"What am I doing in a hospital?" I asked recognizing my surroundings immediately but before he could speak, my dad and his wife came bursting through the door followed by a short older man dressed like a doctor.

"Oh thank god you're awake" she muttered, letting out a small breath of relief.

"What am I doing here?" I asked sternly before wincing at the aching in my head.

"Calm down son" the doctor said and I sighed and took a deep breath, allowing him to speak.

"Well your son had a panic attack, these attacks maybe due to some anxiety or some sort of psychological stress, I would suggest seeing a therapist" he said, handing my dad a business card.

"For now though, he'll just need some pain meds and rest" he said before leaving.

"You're seeing a therapist" my dad turned to me rigidly declaring, I scoffed.

"I'm not seeing a therapist" I deadpanned.

"Dammit Ryder!" He grumbled, face palming furiously.

"Harry" the blondie scolded before turning to me.

"What your father was trying to say was.." I cut her off.

"Don't speak calmly to me like that, all this is because of you so don't you dare try to act all innocent!" I yelled, ignoring the excruciating feeling of having a dagger through the brain.

"Ryder!" My dad yelled, scolding.

"Don't" she said to him, wagging her pointer finger sternly.

"I know you're troubled but at least try to lower your voice for your own sake" she said calmly and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever" I said impassively. Dad was enraged and left the room angrily, his wife following behind him.

I sighed, turning to Aleister who looked sad. I huffed, ignoring his expression before turning the other way.

"Ryder you didn't have to yell at her like that, she was only trying to help" he said and I could sense that he already had tears streaming down his cheeks as he spoke.

"Leave me alone" I muttered.

"Um okay, I'll go check on mom and Harry" he whispered, bending over to place a small chaste kiss on my temple before leaving.

.........

It felt like an eternity when I heard the doors open again. I stayed motionless, staring fixedly at the plain white wall.

"You're being discharged right now, Harry and Mom are sorting out the paperwork" I heard Aleister's low voice, croaky from obvious crying.

I replied in silence and I heard him sigh deeply before leaving again.

.......

The drive home felt like an entire lifetime, it was silent and the tension in the air was thick. Aleister hadn't spoken a word to me throughout the drive neither did he even glance in my direction.

We'd finally reached home and Aleister impassively left the car, ambling towards the front door, failing to heed me even something as minor as a glance.

Now, I couldn't take it anymore. Here he is handing me my medication but his eyes are downcast.

"Look at me, Aleister" I said, quietly but intensely.

He kept his head down but brought my meds and water up, closer to my face. With a groan, I took both from his hands and kept them on the bedside table.

"Take them now, you can't just leave them exposed like that" he muttered, attempting to walk away but I grabbed his upper arm.

The moment I did, his head whisked in my direction, his long blonde hair hitting me lightly.

"Leave me alone" he said, shakily trying to be stern.

"No" I said.

"You haven't spoken to me properly since and now you're giving me an attitude" I said, feeling my temper beginning to catch on.

"So what, it's not like you care about me anyway" he said, hurt evident in his tone.

Weakly, I let go and he huffed before walking over to his side, laying faced away from me on his bed. I sighed, taking my meds and gulping down the entire glass of water in a go.

........

"Boys, dinner!" I heard my dad's wife yell out from downstairs.

"You probably won't eat whatever she makes so goodnight" Aleister mumbled rudely with a slight pout while getting up from his bed.

"You might not think so but I do care" I said but he ignored me, leaving the room.

I sighed, staring at the shut door,  waiting for sleep to take me away.

........

I heard all kinds of chattering coming from downstairs while they ate. I sighed, pretending to be asleep as I watched the door open slowly through hooded eyes.

I heard him sigh and turn off the lights. He then opened the blinds of the windows, allowing the soft moonlight to filter into the room.

I watched as he took off his shirt weakly. His skin was smooth and glossy under the gentle light. His dainty legs then got to work, taking him gracefully into the bathroom.

Minutes after the sound of the running shower stopped, he walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in only a towel, his moist hair up in a bun.

I couldn't help but stare as he took off the towel. Fully exposed, he walked around the room while my perverted eyes watched.

I shouldn't be doing this, I thought. Groggily, I turned away, still pretending to be asleep.

Please don't forget to vote on this or leave a comment ..