XLIII

My breath was coming out in short bursts, my heart beating faster with each step that brought us closer to my bedroom

My breath was coming out in short bursts, my heart beating faster with each step that brought us closer to my bedroom. I, Alison Rivers, was nervous about having the man of my dreams in my bed. "So... Here's where I sleep." I stated the obvious, closing the door after letting him walk inside.

"Definitely suits you." He commented with a faint smile, looking around him, studying the details of his dear mistress' boudoir. "Although these white silk sheets only fit your innocent face, not your body or your mind."

I tilted my head to the side and gave him my big doe eyes, faking cluelessness. "How so?"

Lorenzo smiled, having caught up on my game. His fingers came to my collarbone and trailed down to the deep valley of my breasts, making my skin erupt in goosebumps. "You know what this body does to a man, Alison. It drives him crazy, it drove me crazy. And this brain of yours... You're a deadly combination, and you know it. You're dangerous." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a rough kiss, as if he were trying to punish me for the very things he had just told me.

"Wait." I pushed him away and went to where my vanity was, taking my phone and sending a quick text to my dad, informing him that I was going to go to Lydia's place. "Good, now no one will interrupt us." I said as I strode back towards him, stopping right in front of his imposing frame and dropping to my knees. I brought my hands to his leather belt and started undoing it while biting my bottom lip in anticipation. It was probably weird, but I had been longing to breathe in his scent, for his dick always smelled so manly yet clean.

"You don't have to, Alison." He murmured, sweetly stroking the side of my face and my hair as I dragged down the zipper.

I stilled in place and looked up at him. "You don't like it when I suck you off?" I asked in a small voice, feeling genuinely insecure, for no man would ever turn down a blowjob, unless he didn't like the way it was performed. What if the man of my life didn't like the way I pleasured him? I had always done my best, was it not enough for him?

He chuckled, his expression telling me that he found my question stupid, ridiculous even. "What? I love the way you do it, Ali. I just... I don't want it to seem as though I'm using you."

With my confidence now restored, I waved my hand in dismissal and proceeded with pushing his slacks and undergarments down, till they were just a messy heap of fabric around his ankles and his beautiful erection was right in my face. I knew that Lorenzo wasn't using me, it was evident.
I wrapped my fingers around his stiff member and inhaled deeply, an immediate sensation of happiness spreading throughout my body, making me release a copious amount of wetness that completely soaked my panties. "I made you leak already." I observed with complacency, beginning to slide my hand back and forth and leaning in to collect that glistening drop of precum with my tongue.

A shaky breath escaped from him, acting as a turn on for me. "If being with you means being constantly hard, kissing you means getting a little wet. I bet you can say the same." He said in amusement.