Their Birth

~~~Renesmee's Pov~~~
Me and my sister where squished together inside our mother's womb. We were just talking to each other while listening to the conversations outside. My sister was much smaller than me, I find this strange as the two of us get almost the same amount of blood that our mother drinks. Yes I might get greedy every now and then, but I still let her drink most of what's left so she's strong like me. But no matter what she's smaller and I don't know why. We had ended our conversation when we heard our mother mention names. "If it's a boy, I was thinking EJ, Edward Jacob." After she said that our aunt's voice spoke up, "Alright fine, that one's not terrible, tell them the girls." Our aunt Rosalie encouraged our mother who laughed softly.

"I was playing around with our mother's names, Renee and Esme, and got Renesmee." "Renesmee?" The voice I liked said with question in his voice. "To weird?" Our mother asked with a worried voice, "No it's unique like this situation, I like Renesmee." Our father had reassured her, while mommy whispered to aunt Rosalie in triumph over the fact he liked it. 'That's you', my sister said while she had sent the thought to me. "I was also thinking of other names while playing around with everyone's names, another girl name I came up with was Rosabelle." 'And that's you', I thought to her while holding her hand tighter.

We could smell the blood that was our dinner, and then suddenly the smell was gone and I moved closer and hit something not to hard, but there was a snap. We were pushed tighter together than before making it hard to breathe as everyone was shouting outside. Then there was a bright light and two pale hands. The person grabbed me while I tried to stay close to my sister, holding her hand. But I was suddenly yanked out harshly and into the cold brightly lit room. The last thing I heard before leaving the safety of my mother's womb, was my sister calling my name.

~~~Bella's Pov~~~
Edward had pulled out our baby and I was finally able to relax for awhile, looking at our beautiful child. "It's Renesmee."

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." I had said while looking at our daughter. But Edward's face turned to one of confusion as he looked at Renesmee while handing her over to me. "What is it." "She says there's another one?" Edward had gone back to my stomach while Jake stayed by mine and my child's side. Sure enough he managed to pull out another baby, another girl, a monster. "It's Rosabelle." Edward had told me while lovingly holding the thing to his chest, smiling at her.

"Edward what are you doing, get rid of it!" Edward had looked at me in shock before shaking his head and backing away

"Edward what are you doing, get rid of it!" Edward had looked at me in shock before shaking his head and backing away. "No," He whispered horror in his eyes at what I wanted him to do. "She's so innocent, I....I can't....hurt her, and neither will you." He told me with anger in his eyes, but Rosalie quickly ran into the room arms held out to Edward. "It's okay Edward, I can take her for you." Edward turned to Rosalie and gently handed the baby to her while sweetly kissing it's head. I don't understand why he can stand her, she tried to kill me and our child!

I felt a sharp pain near my neck, like something had bit me. Edward quickly took Renesmee away and gave her to Alice while I was seeing black dots in my vision. If this is death, it's quite peaceful, life is harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys welcome to the opposite of my other story Renesmee's twin. As you can see I changed the main characters name, I did this because it's not really the same character but a different one then my character Rosesmee and you will see that through out the book. Bye guys 💖