39th Scribble

Jungkook doesn't know why but the moment he received that note from this guy who was claiming to be Jimin's friend, he felt so off. 

And three days after that, he just happened to be on his desk that was aligned on his neighbor's window that afternoon when he saw the guy whom he thinks was that Yoongi. The guy walked out of Jimin's house as Jimin was beside him still wearing his pajamas.

Yoongi opened his car door but then he turned back and placed a quick kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Jungkook saw everything... even the way the pale guy whispered something to Jimin that made Jimin giggle. He clenched his fists and he felt his stomach flipping. He doesn't even realize that he was glaring at the two.

Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair before he finally drove off.

Jungkook sent Jimin a note after that.

*************

Remove that smile.

It doesn't suit you.

-Jungkook

*************

Jimin read the note the next morning and he felt very offended. He wrote fastly as he marched angrily towards Jungkook's mailbox to send his little scribble when suddenly, Jungkook came out of his doorsteps.

Both of them halted as they saw each other.

After months of their little exchange of these scribbles. 

They realized that it was their first time seeing each other this close.