TWENTY FOUR|25 REASONS

K-DOT

K-Dot pulled up to Big Muh's house, his dark blue Camaro purring as he parked it out front. He glanced out the window and spotted Armani on the porch, her head hung low, most of it covered by her large fur hood. He beeped twice lightly, and she raised her head, the large smile that painted itself on her face causing his heart to jolt. If he had to be honest, he didn't know why he came to her rescue when clearly she didn't want to be with him anymore. Still, he couldn't help but hear the pain in her voice and he had to be there. He wouldn't have it any other way. He watched as she made her way over to the car, and slid into the passenger seat. The two were silent, however it wasn't awkward, just still.

"Where you want to go?" He asked, smoothly pulling off.

"To your place?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

K-Dot smirked, and the way he glided his tongue over his lips had her missing his lips something serious. She decided to move her attention elsewhere, just enjoying the ride as K-Dot didn't ask any questions, just drove. They arrived back to his place in a twenty minute stretch, and Armani immediately missed the inside of his apartment. The graffiti art that hung on the walls, his small but comfy love seat that fit the two of them just perfectly. She took her shoes off at the door in order to not track snow inside. He did the same, next heading to the kitchen to pour himself a drink.

"So, are you going to ask me what happened?" Armani asked slowly trailing behind him.

"I figured when you were ready to talk you would" he said reasonably.

Armani frankly didn't even know where to start. Instead, she began to search his apartment for clues of the orange haired woman. Extra shoes, lip gloss maybe, even earrings.

"You looking for something?" He chuckled, taking a seat on the couch.

"No, just...miss being here" she half lied, because she did miss it as well.

"You could always come home" he winked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah right" Armani laughed, claiming a seat on the couch, "I know you hate me"

"Hate, that's a strong word" he tilted his head, "Strongly dislike is more like it"

Armani's forehead creased and K-Dot shrugged, downing the rest of the E&J.

"Then why'd you come? I didn't even tell you what I was running from"

"Doesn't matter, you said you needed me. I always come when my sis asks" he responded giving her a knowing look.

"I deserve that" she sighed.

Silence fell over the two for a short moment, and K-Dot finally asked, "So...what were you running from"

"A lot. Apparently Sequoia has been sleeping with Sage, and I shouldn't even be surprised by that.
They're both severely damaged in the brain. And then apparently Ley is Marley, like how didn't I catch that?" She chuckled harshly, "Oh, and everyone knows about us...well the old us"

K-Dot raised his brows stressfully and then nodded, "I would say thats a lot"

The two shared a small laugh, and K-Dot shook his head.

"And you called me to rescue you...ain't like shit is much better over here. I don't know if you forgot, but I still have a baby's mom"

Armani's eyes widened, and she suddenly remembered her recent revelation. She wasn't sure if she should be thrilled to tell him the news or horrified, because who knew what his reaction would be.