5; Making Arrangements.

As Goku, Raditz and (Y/N) watched Vegeta leave in a stunned silence, the only noise that was made in the room was the sound of the female saiyan's heart, leaping before her chest.

Her brothers soon turned towards her, waiting for her answer. It would seem she was stuck on what to do, and since she wasn't moving, tweedledumb and tweedledumber sat her down.

"Sis, I think we can agree here that Vegeta really wants you in his bed." Raditz japed, nudging her and bringing her into existence again.

Her face flushed a bright red, her hair getting blonde highlights from the super saiyan connection brought on by the mention of romance. "I-I-I know. A-A-And I want to be there w-with him, b-but are you guys o-okay with that?" She stuttered out, looking either side of her at the brothers.

They both nod, making her grin, and they share a group hug of love. They soon end the hug, soon packing her bag from home.

"To think... My baby sister is in a secret relationship with the coldest hearted man on this planet, and we are some of the few to know." Goku mused, only to have Raditz throw a spanner in the works.

"My question is how we're gonna hide it from the squad, and how do you guys like never get caught?" He pondered, playing with the ends of his hair.

"It's simple, really. To the first question, we don't because I feel something would go wrong if announced widely." (Y/N) started as she packed her bag, throwing toiletries in with her lightweight armour, underwear and pajamas. "Secondly, we have a telepathy thing. It comes with super saiyan, from what I can tell. We only need to act normal, or as usual, whilst we can talk within ourselves with each other."

Goku and Raditz shared a look before shrugging it off, before their sister perked up. "It's been a while since I asked you guys about your lovelives. How are they going?"

Goku turned a light shade of pink. "Chichi and I are looking at moving into the family home together, testing the waters before I propose..." He rubbed the back of his neck whilst his sister gently hugged him.

"That's mature of you big brother, I'm proud of you!" Her grin matched Goku's, and she turned her attention to Raditz. "And you, biggest brother?"

He just sighed, letting his hair drop. "Bulma ended it to get back with Yamcha... Again. I miss her so much." He dropped his head onto his siblings, their arms cuddling around him.

"Don't worry, bro. You'll find someone!" Goku chimed, grinning wildly. Their sister looked up at him and smiled. "You always have me... But within reason. I don't wanna know about your dirty thoughts, and your desperation!" (Y/N) was killing herself laughing, Goku joining in.

"You're a fucked up little lady, (Y/N), and I love you none the less," he gently kissed her forehead and stepped back. "Have you got everything packed? Clothes? Books and glasses? Condoms?" Smirking towards the end of his sentence, Goku lifted his hands to cover his baby sister's ears.

"Raditz! Don't talk about things like that around her!" He screeched, (Y/N) batting his hands away. "Goku, I'm nearly 20, I'm a year younger than the Princess, I know what sex is! He wouldn't be my first anyway, and even then that wasn't my choice, so I think I can handle myself." She muttered the last sentence, diverting her (E/C) orbs away from her brothers as they shared a look. 

They sighed, and turned back to their sister, who looked confused. "Okay, (Y/N/N), please be safe. It's not too late, so you can go through the halls towards the prince's room, just keep the bag concealed." Raditz walked (Y/N) to their door, Goku handing her the army issued rucksack. "Be safe, (Y/N/N), and don't hesitate to get us." The brothers kissed each of her cheeks as she walked out the room, she soon leaving them in the dust as she rushed down the hall. 

"She's such a big girl now!" Raditz wailed as they watched her rush off, Goku grabbing his hair and dragging him back inside.

(Y/N) slowed down as she approached Vegeta's room, her heart racing. 'Okay, you can do this, just knock on his door.' She thought to herself.

"There are no guards around, walk in, I'm behind the door." Vegeta said, having latched onto the thoughts. "Also I can hear your heartbeat, didn't realised you found me that attractive." At this she blushed, slowly pushing the heavy oak door open, revealing Vegeta in that damn navy blue three-piece suit.

Said blush only got darker as Vegeta came over and kissed her cheek, and grabbing her hand, leading her further in.

"Well, here we are... First night as a new couple... What have you got planned?" (Y/N) questioned, putting her bag at the end of the king-size bed. There was a conveniently placed curtain across the balcony of Vegeta's apartment. He eagerly hopped up and pushed them apart, revealing an intimate candlelit meal for two, small for what the Prince would usually eat.

"I know it's not much," he began whilst playing with his sleeve cuffs, his cheeks dusted with a red glow. "But when I said I was dining in my room, they made a massive meal which I had to split between us." He just sighed, feeling a hand slip into his.

"It's perfect, Princess. Don't you worry." (Y/N) said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'm going to change into something more... Fitting for this occasion. I shouldn't be long." And with that, she trotted over to the en suite, Vegeta watching her leave.

A few moments later, (Y/N) returned in a long black skirt, matched with a navy blue fashion leotard underneath." Hehe, we match..." She mumbled, turning bright red. Vegeta walked over to the female saiyan, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the table. Gently pressing a kiss to the hand being held, he gestured for her to take a seat, his eyes refusing to leave her form.

As he ushered (Y/N) into her seat, he noticed the many tiny scars from battle on her hands in the moonlight. Shrapnel, weapon, creation of said things almost certainly. Her hand slipped out of his, bringing him back into reality. "I hope you don't mind, but since we're sort of... An item, I would like to ask you some questions about yourself." Vegeta blankly stated, seeing his guard smile. Her smile radiated open conversation, feelings, and commanded attention. 'Wow, she really does look stunning...'

"What would you like to know?" She asked, picking up the bottle of white wine and pouring it into their glasses, taking a soft swig from the dregs of the already opened bottle. Vegeta watched intensely, looking at the callouses, scars, nails, everything on her hand, eyes slowly travelling towards the long running scars that went up both her arms.

"I don't want to sound insensitive, but your scars, mainly the ones going up your arms and the ones that litter your hands, where are they from?" The Prince questioned, watching her put them within his reach.

"Well, the small ones from my hands are mainly battle, sometimes from where Raditz, Goku and I would fight. Male saiyan claws are appalling." She spoke softly, pointing out the wines from the differing reasons before continuing. "The ones going up my arms are a combination of Frieza soldiers who tried to make me bleed out," she said as she pointed half way up her arms. "The others are from an elite squadron who tried to find many ways to get me off the battlefield. Apparently its 'not right for a lady to go to war' but its fragile masculinity there." She said as the scars joined.

"What the fuck do the elites think they're doing?!" Vegeta growled through his teeth, taking (Y/N)'s hand between his. "I swear I will find these cadets that treated you so horribly. You don't deserve any of what has happened to you." The Prince looked away, deciding to get up, unbuttoning his suit at the same time. The poor solider knew not what to think, but she thought it anyway.

It soon became apparent as to why.

Veegta turned his back to the woman now behind him, the long running scar across his back soon being lit by the moonlight. "I will never get my revenge on the man who did this to me, but it taught me how to be stronger within myself. Skin and bone may tear and crack, but a Saiyan's warrior spirit cannot be shattered." The Prince was going to turn around, but soon he felt a face nuzzle into his back, small but strong hands resting upon his chest.

" It's nice to see someone who gets it..." (Y/N) muttered against his skin, kissing every inch of the scar available. "We can learn together now."